1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

His Non Verbal I LOVE YOUs

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Dec 2, 2010.

1. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Friends !

This is for those who read and appreciated me and those who read and did not appreciate and also for those who did not read too...

I posted this thread and then had been away babysitting and travelling and hence could not thank you all .

Now a very big thanks for you and soon will be posting another thread which will be on my professional side when I served as Vigilance officer incharge of eastern zone.

Beware ...

sushi

2. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

Dear Ms True! Such a nice thread... Its soo nice to read all these wonderful sweet and cute little things from everyone's life.

My dh never says I Love U on his own. But he showers me with these non-verbal ones everyday. Now that Im expecting, his love has multiplied ten folds. Usually, it is the mom or mil who takes care of pregnant girls. But in my case neither bothered & it was my dh who took care of every single thing until now (8 months). From morning breakfast to a warm glass of milk in the night before bed, he does everything.

Usually he never shows his sorrows in his face and thinks it as a sign of weakness no matter what issues or problems he faces in life(atleast from what I have seen in the past 11 yrs). But last time when we had this huge fight and I told him that he doesnt care for me and that he would be happy if im gone.. He fell silent and I saw that tiny drop in the corner of his eyes.! next moment all my anger melted down and I hugged him, repenting my words. My hug brought few more drops. That one incident really touched my heart and touches till today. Its the biggest non-verbal I Love U from him until today.

Thanks for letting me re-live the moment :)

Regards,
    Tanuja

3. Rpshri

Rpshri New IL'ite

This is such a lovely thread!
    My post is long but please bear with me.

My DH is a very romantic guy. Before we got married he would say the 3 words all the time. After 3 yrs of marriage even though he doesn't say them much he does show his love in many other ways.

He never lets me cross the road alone. He'll put his arms around my shoulders whenever we have to cross the road! I protest that it is too much but he doesn't listen :)

He knows I love masala dosa and gets them packed for me whenever he can.
    We stay next to my parents' house and he makes sure that he gets whatever they like as well.

He loves to surprise me on anniversarys and birthdays and never forgets to get a card/flowers/cake/chocolate/gift

I ask him to get me 1 chocolate and he gets me 5!

He knows I love to read so he surprises me with books.

He likes to get clothes for me (it's a different story that I end up exchanging them always :rotfl)

He likes to come and give sudden big hugs and kisses me on the cheeks whenever I'm watching TV

He never complains about the bill when I'm shopping :)

He has stopped saying 3 words but he shows his love in so many other ways that I feel blessed to have such romance in my life.

4. PujaSing

PujaSing New IL'ite

This is Puja from Mumbai, married for 7 years. My husband is a businessman of mobiles. He got his ears pierced 5 years back. And he used to wear studs in both his ears. But recently he met his old friend who returned from UK. This guy was wearing 1/2'' hoops in his ears. He also had a stud in his nose.He was ok in his looks. I don't know what an impact he has left on my husband , my hubby purchased a set of 1 Inch stoned golden hoops and started wearing them. He is very reluctant to change them to studs. I fear him being ridiculed by society. Now he is also considering nose piercing which i can't digest. He has already purchased four different kinds of nose studs and rings . I just can't see him in a nose ring. What can i do?

5. cshmech

cshmech New IL'ite

You could start another thread regarding this matter! :thumbsup

-When you are on 'Me & My Spouse' page: Me & My Spouse - IndusLadies click the 'New Thread' on the left side of the page. Then you could give a title and And give a detailed description of your issue.

6. cholu

cholu New IL'ite

Everyday he kiss my cheeks while goin for work only once and when he returns home continuously atleast 10 or more times and says yr cheek is soft becoz of the kiss vitamin provided by me :hehe:

I find this as non-verbal I love u the most