1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

His Non Verbal I LOVE YOUs

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Dec 2, 2010.

1. PRIYAJI

PRIYAJI Bronze IL'ite

Re: Non Verbal 'I love you' (sushi)

Nice cute story...felt like watching a amol palekar movie.....

My wishes to both you and your DH.

2. Mansskam

Mansskam New IL'ite

Preethi, wish i could see the smile on you face, when you must have first seen the Picture. Lucky Preethi, Lucky Preethi's Husband

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

very sweet story. and they lived happily after.:):clap

4. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Hi True,

Thank you so much. Coz, from the day we got married my DH has never uttered those 3 words. I use to feel very bad. If i ask for one, he wd tell me..I was just thinking all these days that he had promised someone that he will not utter it to anyone :bonk

Now reading everyones cute ILUs i think my DH has told it so many times and that i dint understand it.

Now its my turn..
    A day after marr i had some allergy on my hand and my DH feeded me when every one in his home where seeing..I told him it was fine..As U know rite..A day after marr, if the guy feeds the girl sitting in the middle of the house(for what ever reason). Infact my MIL offered to feed...but it wd be his routine to apply medicine on & feed me..

Infact once my FIL told me to wash the hand(which had medicine) and eat when his son was not there. My DH never came me the chance to have it myself :kiss

I have never crossed the road alone when i am with my DH. He makes sure that he holds my hand and make me cross the road..

How much tired he is, he will for sure help me in all my daily house hold works

See u kiss and hugs in morning( as we leave home) ,evening (as we meet up), and good night kiss are so mandatory for us..

Oh this was the one that happened yesterday..We prepared our dinner and had gone out to fix something for our Car and just like that i mentioned him that its long since i had pizza. We had no idea of any pizza shops around..He went out for somehthing and came inside telling me that he has found a pizza shop close by and i was bit surprised..he later told me that he just googled it on his mob to get the details(its a usual thing for guys away from India, but its quite diffi with our GPRS and chota phones here)..Though i kept telling him that they are lot of things to be fixed at home and that food was already thr..hmm..no way through.

In 10 mins we were at Pizza Hut..I was just counting thanking God for my wonderful DH..

Thanks MSTrue , for letting me feel this kind of happiness.

5. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Nice story!! :)

6. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

That must have been the most romantic line I've heard...enjoyed reading the story,thanks.

7. sanjeevni

sanjeevni Senior IL'ite

nice thread !!

My hubby does many of those posted here, and many more. The most recent one being today morning at 4. He had been out of the country for a week and is now having jet lag. He woke up at around 2 am but did not leave my side. He knows, if he goes, I will immediately wake up (i am a very light sleeper) and and will not go to sleep alone. He laid down until 4 am , and when he couldn't bear his hunger (TWO HOURS!! poor guy), he finally tried going, and before he left, gave me a flurry of kisses :kissall over my face. Sure enough I woke up. He says, anyway, you would have woken up, I thought, I might as well wake you up with kisses. :bonk:rotflSo cute :)

He made me go back to sleep, patting until I fell asleep again.

We have never been separate after marriage, this was the first time. I missed him, though, didn't think he would miss me. But, I can sense, he really missed me this whole week. Am sooo Happy!!

8. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

I am afraid my list will never end. Amongst the sweet one's are
    when he looks at me while having our meal ( he just loves my cooking). No matter what I cook he says it tastes awesome.

just before leaving to office he kisses me on my lips. He doesn't care if we are near the gate or near the door. he just does it and leave.;-) .

He always hugs me while sleeping .. ahhh thats a big I LOVE U for me. He says he doesn't get sleep without holding me. he gives me those sleep kisses on my cheeks , my forehead.

Holds my hand while crossing the road. Just like a parent taking care of their kid.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  9. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

yeah.. I feel very lucky as you say..

Its very sweet reading the posts of all above and I'm able to recollect the same situations that we have been and now I am alone at home with Dh on official trip elsewhere..

This gives me a smile and pleasant reminiscences of all the golden lovely moments that we have.. Waiting for him to be back..:)

Lovely thread.. OP, you are great:thumbsup Feeling loved by the person you love is one of the greatest feelings in the world..

10. prads

prads New IL'ite

This thread has made my day! Just a couple of hours back, I posted somewhere saying that he's not all romantic after the kid. But I failed to realize how many non-verbal ILU's he told me. He drops me off at office and picks me up each day. He waits to have dinner with me when I am busy with DS and ask him to carry on. So many to quote! :)
    Thanks for such a wonderful thread!