1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

His Non Verbal I LOVE YOUs

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Dec 2, 2010.

1. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Thank you. It touched me deeply the first time he said that and everytime since, I feel so lucky that I found a guy that loves me for all that I am.

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

DNM, asg,sad wife:

its so good to read all your posts. it helps me think about several incidents that my DH do and brings a smile on my face:) :)truly lovely posts.

@sadwife - i liked your long post a lot, very lovely. Hats off to your DH

I think the Dh is the best gift for any lady . So congrats to all ladies for their best gift DH:gift

3. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot preethiitech and congrats to you too. :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  4. HridayaVihari

HridayaVihari New IL'ite

Cute thread!

I am planning to note down the list of Non Verbal "I Love YOu's " from my DH because there are N number of such instances in the day to day life which I take it for granted from his end, Now on I will cherish and keep a log of it. Seeing this list during clashes with him might help me cool down sooner than usual.

5. iyerponnu

iyerponnu Gold IL'ite

I think my DH is one of few men who dont hesitate in saying 'I Love You'.. Our phone calls end with 'Love u ma..' but actions speak louder than words..

I can feel his love when he brings me coffee in bed during weekends, feel it when he tiptoes out of the bedroom so that he wont disturb my sleep. I can feel it when he 'tries to cook' for me when I am sick :D

I can feel when he does the washing up or starts the laundry for me, esp when he is working from home (with his phone attached to his ear :D) I can feel it when he takes me out on drives just because I want to go on one.. I can feel it when he calls me to find out if I have reached work safely, drops me at work even when he has tele-cons in the morning...

I can feel it when he takes time to call my parents and sis, just to say hi! But most of all, I feel it best when he says that he is completely lost without me!!

Mythili

6. preethiitech

Wow. Its so romantic. Its just Great!!:thumbsup Lucky ''U'' and Lucky your ''DH''.

7. preethiitech

Hi Ladies,

My Dh has gone on a official tour to A Remote Location with Ice capped mountains like our Kashmir, or even colder, I don't know. He says that the temperature varies between -10 to -17degrees.

This is the only picture that he has sent me from there, This is the biggest ''Non Verbal I Love YOu'', I just miss him lots and waiting for him to be back.

Check out the picture..

Attached Files:

8. Unkown

Unkown New IL'ite

My Hubby does a lot of sweet things to me. We live along with our ILs but cook seperately, so when ever we go to my in laws portion of the house it is very ususal that they shower him with loads and loads of attention and ususally neglect me. On one such day, it was almost lunch time and my DHs granny came from the kitchen with lunch in only one plate and handed it over to my hubby. I was sitting right next to him but she didnt offer me to eat. Looking at it, my hubby realised that I was feeling bad and handed over the plate to me and asked me to eat and he asked for another plate of food for himself. No one cared for me there and ever since whenever they offer anything to him, he first hands it over to me to have and only then he eats. Sometimes when we go to our inlaws portion for lunch, he even goes to the extent of serving me food, attends to my requirements and after im done only then he starts. That makes me feel so special... :lol:

9. mayachaudhuri

mayachaudhuri Senior IL'ite

AWW..Unknown..
    Your hubby is soo good to look out for you...Although it is not good on my part to talk about you ,I guess it is very unconsiderate on their part.But your hubby does a wonderful thing by giving his plate and thus avoiding a unwanted situation and also making the inlaws realise that you are important to him thus amalgamating you into the family.

10. Cuteprincess

Cuteprincess Silver IL'ite

HTML:
    This is the only picture that he has sent me from there, This is the  biggest ''Non Verbal I Love YOu'', I just miss him lots and waiting for  him to be back.
    Wow!! Thats cute Preethitech.

Sweet posts by Everyone. Specially ASG and sadwife.

My DH does a 'N' number of things everyday. So trying to recollect everything.:bonk. Will share a few now.

My DH is very expressive. He says 'I luv you' many times a day. Non-verbal ILU s - I feel it

1. When he kisses me everyday before leaving for work and after coming back from work.

2. When he calls me from work to check whether I had bfast.

3. When he holds my hand all the time when we go shopping.

4. When he holds my hand while driving.

5. He has a habit of feeding me once during each meal. I just luv it.

6. When he happens to go alone for shopping he doesnt forget to bring me a gift - Be it my fav Dessert or some outfit.

7. When he helps me while cooking eventhough I deny it.

8. When he takes care of me when I fall sick.

9. For the way he pampers me.

10. When he tries to fulfill my wish all the time.

11. Doesnt restrict me in doing anything.

12. When he tries to cool me if I am angry.

13. When I go out with my friends/alone he keeps calling me once in a while to check if I am safe :rotfl

As of now I remember only these. Will try to recollect more:)

And now that I am pregnant his care and love has multiplied. :)
    He doesnt even let me wear my shoes by myself since its a strain. He does it everytime. He is such a sweetheart . :kissHugs and kisses to my dear DH.