1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

His Non Verbal I LOVE YOUs

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Radheshyam

Radheshyam Senior IL'ite

Some in-direct-I-LOVE-YOU moments in my married life !!!

· I have been married for some time ( years!!) and I have been driving for almost 2 decades still my hubby calls my office everyday morning to check if I have reached work safely.
    · He slides some money in my handbag every time he withdraws money from the ATM.
    · He says to my kids "Your mom is always right.. Do whatever she asks you to do to get my support and winks at me "
    · He automatically opts for dinner outside if I have had long day at work.
    · He always comments and appreciates the breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack I make.
    · He comes home during his cricket match break time to ensure if I am still sane being alone with the kids on a weekend. And if I am exhausted will call and opt out of the second session.
    · He gets upset if I am sick, over worked or if I am silent for a longer period of time LOL!
    · Best of all, he takes a moment to appreciate me if I am dressed for an event/party/occasion. I find that very romantic!!

Nice thread MsTrue ! Enjoyed reliving those moments!

Cheers,
    Radheshyam!

2. Tinaj

Tinaj New IL'ite

My Hubby's Non verbal ILUs

Suddenly hugging me when I am really angry and shouting at him

Deeply looking into my eyes when I am taking care of his parents and our baby

Lip locks when i excellently cook some dishes which he likes but i dont like

Gently rubs oil on my back to relieve my back pain even immediately he is back after office..

3. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Ms. True, nice thread! Another opportunity to gush about DH.
    Radheshyam - Your DH sounds awesome!!! Kudos to him for keeping his wife so happy. I am very impressed and I am not easily impressed.

My DH tucks me in, whenever I am in bed so that I am cosy; he loads and unloads the dishwasher whenever it needs to be done without asking any help from me; he offers to change DS's diapers as soon as he gets home; he changes my towels in the bathroom every day; he fills my car's gas tank every week; he is always happy with whatever I pack him for lunch - I have heard not one single complaint in 13 years of marriage. He lovingly rubs my saggy tummy and thanks me for carrying his son in there...

4. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Nice thread misrue..:)..
    I most of the time be in living room or kitchen when my DH enters home..if i'm not there he will call my name loudly to ensure i was there somewhere..then i will say his pet name loudly..i aks him why are you doing like this..i'm not a kid..he will say always you are my kid..i will do this forever..:kiss

5. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

recently, i was travelling by train from the place i study to my granny's place. my husband works in a city mid-way. the plan was that i would go to his city the next day after meeting my granny.

i had finished the novel i brought along and when i tried to plug in my Ipod, i realised there was no charge left. so i started complaining to my hubby over phone that i was so bored and stuff. and when my train stopped at the station in his city, i was so surprised to see him there at the station. with his ipod and a few novels to keep me entertained for the rest of the journey. though, it was only a 5 minute stop at that station, and he was on duty ( he's a doctor) too that day, but still he had taken the effort to find out when the train was due to arrive there and bring me the stuff....:)

6. connectgayathri

connectgayathri Bronze IL'ite

dear all,
    1.My DH is so caring and loving person....I am having wheezing pb..we r living in a cold country..so i feel so difficult while going out,so used to take medication always.
    one day when we went outside..i forgot to take the med..after sometime i was feeling so diff,suddenly my DH who was carrying all med in his packet..gave it to me.....i am so happy abt his caring nature toards me.
    2.when i become sick he ll browsing abt the relief medications and will do something or other to make me better..
    3.He will help me in cooking in sundays..
    4.He will clean the home,
    5.he will support my financial needs..
    etc....etc.....there are loads and loads of things to tell abt his love...but still now he dont say "I LOVE U"but do all the thing which makes me feel i am loved by him a lot...:)

7. indiangirl07

indiangirl07 Senior IL'ite

@DNM : I just loved the saggy tummy part and long for my hubby to understand & appreciate the saggy tummy.

8. harinisripada

harinisripada Gold IL'ite

Every single day, he asks about my backpain, sciatica, migraine etc...

He asks if I and DS had food as soon as he's home!

Always buys our fav chocolate cake even though he doesnt like it...

Offers to cut vegetables when there are guests...

Always washes the grinder after the batter is done!

Makes dosa for me BEFORE he eats!

Consideration for my parents and my sister's kids when we go out - he'll book tickets for them too!!!

And a lot lot lot more!!!:thumbsup

9. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

I have always felt it is easy to SAY 'I love you', but a lot harder to actually SHOW a person you love them. That is why I appreciate when my dh does things for me that shows me his love. Like when he stands in the kitchen making me dinner, I feel his love. Alone, my dh would be happy to eat tuna fish sandwich from a can. But because he loves me, he makes special things.

Also, when I'm cold he'll put socks on my feet without me asking. When he does that, I know he loves me.

Or the time when I was driving home from school and I called to tell him I was low on gas and didn't know whether I'd have to stop. Half way through my drive home, he called me back to see if I was ok. Again, I realized he loved me.

When I do bad on an exam at school, he doesn't care. He tells me whether I finish school or not, whether I'm highly educated or not, whether I'm fat or thin, or fair or dark, or rich or poor... he doesn't care, because he loves 'ME'. When he accepts me for who I am, I really feel his love the most. I feel happy when he comes out and says 'I love you', but when I reflect on our relationship, I realize the times I cherish him the most, is when he SHOWS me his love without any words at all. :)

Thanks True for another great topic. :thumbsup

10. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

1. Whenever my hubby wakes up earlier than me, he covers me with comforter before leaving the room.

2. Massages my aching legs.

3. Prefers to eat at the place I want to every time we eat out.

4. Doesn't expect me to cook for his family when they come to visit us. He takes us out for lunch. He says he doesn't want to make things difficult for me by asking me to cook for many people.

5. Holds my hand or places his hand on my shoulder while walking around the mall or crossing the road.

6. Gently massages my hair when he's driving (while I am sitting beside him). Sometimes pulls me near him and makes me rest my head on his chest.

7. Hugs me while watching tv. Asks me to lie down on his lap when watching late night movies.

8. Massages my forehead without me asking when I have headache.

9. Immediately consoles or makes me laugh after arguments or fights. Wipes off my tears if I cry. (This makes it so difficult for me to stay angry with him for a longer time.)

10. For no reasons simply hugs and kisses me.

11. Buys me whatever I ask for or lets me buy whatever I want. I am a home maker, so every penny is from him.

12. Hugs and kisses me before leaving the house and once he's back home.

13. Basically he mollycoddles and pampers me a lot.

These are my hubby's non verbal I Love YOUs but anyway now he has started to utter the 3 words quite often. My hubby is a real sweetheart. I think I am going to show him my post so that he knows how much I appreciate the things he does for me.