Hindustan ka Dil Dekho - Madhya Pradesh Tourism

Discussion in 'Madhya Pradesh' started by Roshni2009, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Roshni2009

Roshni2009 New IL'ite

Madhya Pradesh is also called 'Hindustan ka dil' being the centrally located state of India and a major Hindi heartland. A land which is blessed with scenic beauty and high heritage from the time the Guptas, the Chandelas and later the British.

Madhya Pradesh is known for its caves, waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries, palaces, monastries, temples and serene river banks. Kya aapne Hindustan ka dil dekha hai?
    Have you visited Madhya Pradesh - Share your experiences.
    Computer Typing

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

hey... wow....what a wonderful thought......:)... hindustan ka dil

i belong to Indore... there are so many places to visit..... near about indore also..... ujjain ,omkareshwar, pachmari, bhopal, gwalior, mandav..... and so much more.....

3. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

i had just received a poem from one of my cousins regarding being "indori"..... thought to share....... it couldnt seapk of indore better.....

njy:thumbsup

Attached Files:

4. Shwetadang

Shwetadang New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, although I am not from Madhya Pradesh, but I have spent major years of my childhood in Beena and Bhopal. I love Bhopal. It is very nice and calm place.