1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hindu Rate Of Growth

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Jul 3, 2018.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Hindu rate of growth

Please don't take me wrong. I am not talking of population growth. It is quite commendable at 1.1 % in 2018 leaving many countries behind. I am talking of economic growth that is needed to feed this growing population of over 135 crores and still counting. Though we have surpassed that 3.5% Hindu rate of growth long back and even achieved double digit growth at 10% but it is again shrinking and may come to 6% if economists are to be believed which politicians would hate to.

I think the root cause is our cast system which put money making at the third place after Brajmins and Khatriyas but thankfully above Sudras.

As staunch Hindus we believe in simple living and high thinking and that is why money making profession like trading, agriculture and industry were put at last but one priority.

Having said that the fault is being corrected. Brahmin and Khatriy boys and girls are going to IITs, IIMs and even MIT to obtain MBA degrees and enter money making areas. Our presence in Information technology is already established.

After about 5000 years or more we have realized that money is not bad after all. Though some of us still think it is bad though crave for more at the same time.

Jai ho!!!!!!

ashima10 likes this.