Hindu priests(vadhyaar) in AUH

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by dearsins, Jun 8, 2009.

1. dearsins

dearsins Senior IL'ite

Hello everyone

I need to know if there are any priests in Abu Dhabi, who would conduct fuctions in Tamil Iyer style. I am basically looking for someone who would conduct seemantham function. Pls give me contact details if anyone is aware of any such priests/vaadhyaars.
    If these priests are available, then I would also want contacts of married ladies(sumangalis) to grace the function and be part of the rituals like valaikaapu etc.. I am very new to Abu Dhabi and hence do not know of any people here. My doc has advised me to not travel to India for the function and hence am trying to arrange all this in AUH itself. Appreciate your help.
    If preists are not available in AUH, then contact details of anyone in Dubai is also welcome.

2. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi dearsins.... COngrats... check my pm for the details....

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Congrats.u can contact the pradosham group.they will be knowing.i can ask my friend who lives near emersons park and let u know.

4. shrutirupa

shrutirupa Senior IL'ite

hi all,
    as dearsins mentioned even i am looking out for a vadhyar in abudhabi as i would like to conduct ayushya homam at home
    would be glad if i get the details of any vadhayar in auh
    regards
    rupa

5. kavishy

kavishy New IL'ite

re: Hindu vadhyaar in AUH

Hi,

I think there are people available for performing this, we'd attended ayappa poojai, lalaitha sahasranama archanai before. It was done well.
    Will let you know soon.

I am also expecting my second baby in Nov 1st week.

Take care

love
    kavitha.

6. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

HI
    My friend near the park told that priests come only from Dubai.She said u can ask at the temple there and maybe they would help.

7. saaa

saaa New IL'ite

Re: Hindu vadhyaar in AUH

This is seemandham for my wife - actually in our house - will do seemandham on 9th month but when consulted yesterday - informed me to conduct before itself -

Some confusion Adhi Month ( Tamil ) & morever can i send my wife to their home since it is eight month now - baby wt is low - can i send on 8th month & can i conduct seemandham on August 1st.

can you please pass on this message