hindu mandir in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Abu Dhabi' started by meenal27, Sep 21, 2009.

1. meenal27

meenal27 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have recently shifted to Abu Dhabi from India.

I need to know where can i find a temple here. please help..

also need some friends, if any one interested

Warm Regards
    Meenal

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009

2. angelkhushi

angelkhushi Senior IL'ite

Hi!!!!!!

Even i also shifted recently in abu dhabi but i think their is no mandir in abu dhabi yesss one mandir is in dubai bar dubai ...we use to their but very rarely.....

Tell me something about you as i also need frnds......i m living in baniyas near abu dhabi and have 2 kids.......i belongs to delhi ..
    hope u reply soon ..

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

3. Twinklestar

Twinklestar New IL'ite

Hi Meenal & Angelkhushi,

Welcome to Abudhabi, I am in the city since 3 years now. Its a very calm and good city. We don't have any mandir in the city but yes in Dubai there are few. but we do have Ganesh festival and Navratri festivals in the city. In Foodland rest. there is a duraga puja this time and we have dandiya celebration in sudanies club. So you can enjoy our festivals here as wel. And once you make friends here, life is very intresting in Abudhabi.
    We have our own group of indians, we meet up regularly at different places and fun together, even our kids get along with each other so if you are intrested you can join us and make many friends here.

4. meenal27

meenal27 New IL'ite

Thanks a ton

for informing abt the functions and all...

i'll b highly g8ful if u tell me where is sundanies club ?

i live near grand store baskin robin building, khalidia street

also what r timings of the poooja and t dandiya

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
  5. meenal27

meenal27 New IL'ite

thanks for ur replies

can u pls tell me where is the club situated? what time the durga pooja and t garva is played

meenal

6. Twinklestar

Twinklestar New IL'ite

Sorry Meenal to reply u late, but last thursday friday & saturday was the garba n Dandiya in ISC at 9pm. we had lots of fun there.It was good to see all ladies in traditional wear. Our group is not lacated anywhere. we don't hv any office. we meet up together at different places like gardens or someone's house or malls etc.

7. sapssy

sapssy New IL'ite

Hi Meenal,

Welcome to Abu Dhabi. My husband and I have been here for sometime now too. Its always nice to welcome new people and hope to start a good friendship with them. where in Abu Dhabi are you located? I stay on hamdan street. Let me know and we can meet up sometime.

regards,
    sapna

8. swetabagaria

swetabagaria New IL'ite

apartment for rent in abu dhabi

hello all,

My name is sweta, recently i have moved to abu dhabi , searching for apt for rent , could you pls suggest any apt for rent in city from 70k to 90k range.

Thank you,
    Sweta

9. kalashree

kalashree New IL'ite

hi,
    i m new to this IL.

i m looking forward to make indian friends.

this is my second year in Abu dhabi.

Please give me some information regarding indian family get together so dat i can feel i m in my motherland.

bye
    kala

Welcome to Abudhabi, I am in the city since 3 years now. Its a very calm and good city. We don't have any mandir in the city but yes in Dubai there are few. but we do have Ganesh festival and Navratri festivals in the city. In Foodland rest. there is a duraga puja this time and we have dandiya celebration in sudanies club. So you can enjoy our festivals here as wel. And once you make friends here, life is very intresting in Abudhabi.
    We have our own group of indians, we meet up regularly at different places and fun together, even our kids get along with each other so if you are intrested you can join us and make many friends here.[/QUOTE]

10. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kala
    Welcome 2 il...I am here 4 last 2 yrs...u will get friends here...once u get 2 know people u feel good...keep following thread like meet....ladies activity club...as whenever there is a meet u will information the date ,timing place of meeting...I am at Hamdan where r u located?
    mau