1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Himadri - very effective Ayurvedic Cure for Piles

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by leelal, Aug 19, 2013.

1. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Piles/Fistula is a very common problem among Pregnant ladies and also with adults. More over its a lifestyle disease with long working hours and junk food habits.

I have tried out personally an ayurveda medicine in Kerala. This is followed after doing couple of allopathy treatments. Himadri is a herbal product without any chemicals. It has given me much relief in the beginning stage itself. Though the medicine course suggests 49 days with one tablet per day in empty stomach, for severe cases of hemorrhoids, I stopped it after 15 days.

Now I am quiet relieved and suggested the same for my uncle who is 83 and feel happy.

Cheers,
    Leela

2. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pallavi,

Very sorry to know your problem. No need to worry. You can definitely use Himadri along with Abhayarishtam (1 Tablet dissolve in 20ml of Abhayarishtam - Ayurveda medicine) as mentioned in the dosage. There is no side effects with respect to TTC.
    You can see wonderful results of complete shrinking of hemorrhoids in 49 days.

All the Best!!

3. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pallavi,

People who are pregnant and post delivery and early stages of piles while on TTC are advised not to take Himadri.
    In your case, as the Piles symptoms are severe, probably taking treatment for this initially might help for your pregnancy after a month.

Best Regards,
    Leela

4. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pallavi,

I had internal and that too its 1 yr old stage. So it was easy within 3 days, I got much relief and 7 days almost free. During the course for first 5 days, I was advised not to consume non-veg food/No smoking/no liquor. This is for the medicine to act on us. So I followed this very strictly compared to the pain and discomfort. Yes, external hemorroids will be completely shrink in 49 days. Try it out. U can personally send me a message with your address and I will ship you one bottle. If you feel better in 10 days, you continue.

5. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

One bottle contains 10 tabs and is priced at Rs.270 here.
    I am unable to read ur PM due to IL rules. You can check out in the net for online purchase of Himadri.

1 person likes this.