1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hilarious Incidents of the Day - Write in Friends

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Anitha,

Your post made me laugh and also gave me a puky feeling. he he... Till i read the complete post, I could not imagine it would be boiled tea leaves.. he he... Yeeks.... Thanks for posting and making me laugh my heart full..

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rama,

Welcome to the world of laughter and wow!! your son seems to be the "smartest" already...Difficult to talk to kids now a days, with good exposure to computer, television and the world around, they have more knowledge than what we had at their age.. Do keep writing in. This thread belongs to all of you there.

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi Padma,
    u remind me the things happened to me abt 15yrs back...
    When i was in 9th std' annual leave,my mom arranged for sumangali
    pooja,so all my relatives where there at time...my sis's friend brought
    her friend's 2 wheeler,she asked whether i know to ride 2 wheeler i
    said just for fun oh,s....just acting like riding 2 wheeler,so she
    thought iam waiting for her permission,so she switch on the 2 wheeler &
    took off the stand,the vehicle was going in high speed,i was abt to
    reach the st' corner i told her plz don't go fast iam scared,she didn't
    reply,so i turned back,oh my god she stood there infront of my house
    saying hi loudly,then only i realize i was driving the vehiclebonk:spin
    oh my god,i not even no where is the break,my neighbours,postman all r watching like climax for the movie....what is going to happen next...iam nearing to main road,which is always busy with lorries,cars,luckily it happened on sunday,no less vehicle,i turned the handle bar towards left,becoz straight away is provisions shop,then i thought for a second,if lorry comes,so i went staright to provisions shop ,that time cool drinks fellow also came with cooldrinks to sell...i hit the cooldrinks fellows cycle,then provisions shop's veg' fruits baskets,glasses..poor fellow gr8 lose for him,but he did'nt open his mouth...everyone over there thought my chapter was over,huge crowd,hahahhaa
    someone in the crowd said plz give her some cool drinks,i was in little bit of unconcious state...i thought i'll get maaza or limca,:crazyso i didn't open my eyes....but they gave me plain soda,i said,chi,chi,i don't want....
    then i reached home,poor cousin lifted me... in my house iam unable to open my eyes becoz i got severe injuries on my cheeks,head,shoulder,hands,legs....i just wanted to see who is really care for me,,,but no one opened their mouth all were in shock..only my mom cried & trying to wake me up....then i thought ok,ok my mom is really loving me,then i opened my eyesbonk...hehehhehe
    becoz of that of incident iam unable to lift my hands for 6 months,unable to comb my hair,becoz my head was like newborn babies head,thank god nothing serious happened...
    after 6 months i went to the same provisions shop,he startedRantRant& teased me ,go i got angry & within 2 weeks i learned 2 wheeler & parked the vehicle with pride in the same shop hahahhahaBig Laugh
    oops,,,,,,,,,big story is'nt it???Big Laugh

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  4. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Its a nice thread!!!
    This funny exclamation is from my daughter, who is 2 year old. I am trying hard to toilet train her. So I give her many analogies and explain the importance of cleanliness with examples of her favourite things. Recently a cow passed by our house and it started passing s**t. My daughter exclaimed 'amba(cow in her language) doesn't know that it has to go to the toilet to do 2, see its doing on the road...shame shame!
    I had to control my laughter for her to understand the concept!

5. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hi, nice thread

This happned to me when we were in mumbai.I was newly married, fresh from my honeymoon. Me and my DH divided the household chores among ourselves. His job is to bring dried clothes and fold in the nite.It so happened one nite, I was brushing my hair and my DH has gone out to the balcony to collect dried clothes. Since it was late nite, we had switched off all the lights at home, except one zero watt in the hall, which has this attached balcony.

He left and I remembered something and went to tell him.Wht can I say, it was not even split second that I went,my poor DH had finished collecting clothes, just turned, saw me, dropped all the clothes and gave a "scared to death" expression, saying "aiyoo" and holding his heart, sat down in fear. I went near him, and said "pattu, wht happened, ti's me". He then recovered from shock and said in that zero watt lighting with my let loose hair, and white night gown, I appeared like some spirit (aavi, pei). I just cannot control my laughter and consoled him. He then requested me not show my beauty in this dangerous perspective. Even now I used to tease him for his "johnny - the bravo" attitude.Even while writing this, Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laughremembering his expression, I couldn't control my laughter (Evil attiude)

Luv

Ridge

6. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear vivbass.............

ayyo............paavam...................
    andha bike evvalavu paadu pattu irukkum............Big LaughBig Laugh
    but i felt so sorry for you dear............. how painful it would have been..............

i felt shocked than laughing.........i think 15 years back, when i was in college i would have laughed for that incident............. but now :eek:mg:

love
    cheers
    padma

7. padmavathi m

dear hemchi,

children are so innocent sooooo cute, they teach us patience, tolerance, and so many good qualities.........

love
    padma

8. padmavathi m

dear ridgemma,
    Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:whistle:whistle, i am just controlling my laughter.................

cheers...............
    love
    padma

9. padmavathi m

hi friends,

i have one more incident abt my daughter krithi....................
    when she was 4 years old.............. she was fascinated with all the advertisements in the tv, shopping malls, anywhere we take her................. those ads. buy 1 get 1 free would be her interest...............
    she would be the one who will tell us what is free for any product.............. in the market.......
    one day we were watching tv, and there was an ad. ............
    she told my dh " you bought me, you got ankitha (her sister) free, now you buy 1 boy, you will get another boy free"..................Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh.
    even to this day my husband will ask me "padu,shall we buy 1 boy and get 1 boy free"
    can you all see my blushing..........those red cheeks friends...........:spin

love
    padma

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Dear Vivbass,

Your narration was like a script of a movie. Paisa Vasool.. Big LaughYou kept me at the edge not knowing where you would be going, inside the shop bonk hit the cold drink vendor:spinturn towards left, right.. Big LaughI was going crazy laughing loud. Big Laugh:crazyBig Laugh:crazyBig Laugh. Poor girl, he gave soda to drink.. Big Laughand also felt sorry for the injury.. Worst was when you never knew who was riding the vehicle.. God.. Vivbass. I am rolling.. Big Laugh
    Thank you gals, you all are rocking this thread.. Step in with more such incidents. Life is not always weeping and wailing, there is humour too. Lets laugh together..