1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hilarious Incidents of the Day - Write in Friends

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bindu,

The word PURPLE not only made you all laugh but me too.. Thanks for writing in... A sweet 'hi' to you kid from me. The colour he can decide.. he he..

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

The "Scrubber" is the favourite symbol for all woman as she uses them quite often when she is in home and in the spree of cleaning... You must have felt very foolish when your husband gave you that suggestion.. He he.. Keep pouring in. .. This thread is all yours .. I am eagerly waiting to read the hilarious incidents...

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dearies

ANOTHER HILARIOUS INCIDENT

One of my friends son around 2.5 years old was unwell and she took him to the Doctor. He had to wait in a small queue and follow the token system. If your number is called its your turn. After around 15 minutes my friends "Token number" was called. She held his hand and walked in to the consultation room. The doctor flashed a warm smile. Yes "Mrs Fernandes" what happened. She explained to him that it was not her but her son who is unwell. She placed her son on the bed. The doctor came closer to him and asked him, his name. He said, "Ryan" and your mothers he asked again. "Cecelia" he quickly answered. After checking him the doctor was scribbling the medicines. He again asked the boy, "Ryan, but you never asked for my name?' Quick came the reply, "I know your name, DOCTOR"Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh His mother and the doctor had a hearty laugh and so did we when she narrated the incident in the office.. hahahahaBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

4. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Bowthank u malspie for starting this thread.
    Dear all,iam enjoying ur post & eagerly waiting to see more.Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh:crazy
    daily iam waiting to see the fwd msg for jokes & also the funny incidents in daily life in this thread.:crazy

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

One day my son, was having throat irritation.

He asked us to call the ambulance because he is having a 'neck attack'.
    (thanks to the words from his grandma who used to say everytime she is had heart attack)

sriniketan

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sri,

Your post topped all the postings here... Extremely hilarious, poor guy he must have panicked thinking about the attack. So hilarious, I cannot stop laughing.. ha haha..

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    yes'day my hubby's colleague who travelled in the car for the 1st time,he sat in front seat along with driver,the driver was driving the car in high speed,its co' car, late night so no traffic,the fellow wanted to relax himself,so he pussed the hand break,he thought that the hand break is pushback just like in Bus,luckily nothing bad was happened,the driver got shocked & somehow managed to drive,with heavy skidding..Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

8. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Ok.. let me put in something which still has me in splits een after years ..

Way back in muscat , I decided to learn swimming at one of the hotels . The instructor decided that he would teach us all 'seniors" at 7 in the evening .

Every evening one gentleman would come with his kids . and join us in the pool. Since I was already in the pool when he would come in and would leave shortly after that we never got to interact with each other under 'normal circumstances'.

One day I meet this guy in a shopping mall and smile at him.. he gives me a blank stare for a moment and then blurts out ... Oh mam.. its YOU ! I didnt recognise you with your clothes on !! He probably meant he didnt recognise me in a saree . My colleague who was accompanying me couldnt control laughing and burst out right in front of him. The poor guy was so embarassed .

As for me ? I took it in the right spirit and walked away guffawing ;;;

this still brings a smile to my face ..

Bhooma

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vivbass,

That guy seems to be the king of Morons and the driver should take the bow:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown from me for his driving skills. What a jerk he was? Vivbass, you seem to have a laughing bone, keep writing in, makes our day here.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhooma,

A warm welcome to this thread. Your post held me in splits. Its not only you but your friend too who took the comment of the gentleman in good spiirit. By the way, how come you recognised him, may be he was not worth beyond his face... what say... he he... Keep writing in.. he he..