1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hilarious Incidents of the Day - Write in Friends

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Awesome thread Mals
    I am still laughing with everyones fb's.. really this is so much more fun..Big Laughwill come back with something for everyone to laugh with me!!

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Farting is a pleasure:
    My father’s family were all big made and always have been farting, the most disgusting stuff while your at your table trying to savor favourite stuff, but still they laughed a lot at our discomfort, they could refer to tenaliraman and the kings plight well explained about his discomfort holding himself in the boat, before he could relieve himself and feel at peace, and my younger chithappa been famous for his pranks. I have seen burping as acknowledgement but he said no farting is the best after food…

One day as usual we went to the lake market, and my mother busy buying all the vegetables, chithappa having a great fag, winked at me signaling he is upto something,

In kolkata they never understood an iota of tamil those days, so when my uncle pointed to the bhendi in the market and said “yen vittan” [y did he fart?] I was in splits and the vendor wondering what it was asked “ki moshai” [what sir.]. then again after a few seconds he pointed to some other vegetable and again “yeppadi vittan” [how did he fart]and I was rolling mind you, I started holding my hips as cramps were developing at this the vendor’s face went for drastic change, then again he pointed to the beans and said “yenge vittan” [where did he fart]..That was enough for me and my mother to go into uncontrollable launghter, now the vendor understood that some prank is being played and got damn angry “ki bolchen moshai kichu boosthey parchina, bittan bittan ki bolchen” [what r u saying sir something abt bittan bittan I am unable to understand] mom just paid the bills and all three of us got into our car and uncle kept digging at the incident did u see the vendor’s face and so on and we laughed all the way to our home….sunkan.

i posted this long back in april 07

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Varloo,

Thanks for encouraging this thread.

Hey gal, that must be a sight which he would never forget. Haa Haaaaa heeee hooooooo haaaaaa.

Good, keep pouring in, there must be many more racked in the brain..

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Oh Anandi,

You tore me in splits.. Hey, lemme congratulate you for venturing out alone on that day. We all have been innocent for many many years and were cutely protected by our parents. When I think about it me too feel like laughing .. Anandi, it was very nice of you to step in and encourage this thread. Lets all add humour in our life.. Laughter is the best medicine.. not my words, doctors say.. hey. hey..

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Daffodil,

Your post was very interesting and hilarious too. When you were asked to go out of the lecture room twice, it was not your fault, but still you got a chance to have fun with friends. What say.. Yes, the take away of ID was little disappointing. But, what is college life, if there are no such suspenses, thrills, funs? Rack your brains and bring back the sweetest and hilarious memories of your life.

This thread is dedicated to all those who love humour and to all those who have left laughter down the lane..

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear RS,

Very few are lucky to catch their BIL with his pants sorry towel down.. hey hey.. The little one did the trick . hey hey...

Do write in buddy and keep the thread alive...

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,

A warm welcome to this thread.. Your post was very very hilarious. What a dumb character she was? How did you manage to hold your laughter? Your situation was similar to that of mine, we both had to close the door and laugh loudly.. God...

Keep pouring in more such incidents, this thread is for all of us, lets bring laughter in..

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

That was very rib tickling. Your uncle seems to be an ace prankster and the veggie vendor saying "Bittan Bittan" was so hilarious, just could not stop rolling down the chair.. God, this thread has really made me laugh my guts out... hey hey .. Wonderful posting dear... Keep writing in.

9. bindhudani

bindhudani Senior IL'ite

Thanks Mals for such a wonderful thread!!
    Last week me and my hubby had to take my kid to the doc as he had a sore throat.
    And as usual my boy started explaining the ailment by himself ,saying"Doctor i never ate ice creams, and not even chocolates.....then how come my throat is like this ? After all i had only afew grapes"
    The doctor having got the clue for the question probed further "which grapes did u eat, green or black".
    On this he got a fitting reply from my kid, "PURPLE".
    We along with the doc burst into laughterBig Laugh
    Keep smiling
    Bindhu

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,
    This incident which happened to me 2 days back, is hilarious to me!
    I got the Driving license only a month back.
    This is the winter season here with snow, black ice, etc.
    Driving in those conditions is an uphill task, because we live in a mountainous state.
    valley like residential areas are quite often here.
    Getting up the hill is indeed an 'uphill' task.
    I usually park my car inside the garage.
    As my cousin came with his family, i let the garage space to his car, mine left out.
    That day snow was there and the car was fully covered with snow.
    My elder daughter told me that she had to go to school earlier that day (6.30 am).
    So I hurriedly started the engine and put the heat on. But it took several min, no patience on her part, so with the scrubber i cleaned those areas of visibility and just took of to schoo.
    The car was running in zig-zag, with school bus horn aside, i somehow managed to drive and dropped my daughter and then put on the brake and then 'cleaned' the glasses took a U turn at school (luckily there was no traffic at that time) came back home and narrated to everyone.
    Then came DH and told me that you could have poured some hot water on the glass as a 'first-aid'. He also told me that before he came to give that suggestion, i took off.

tell me isn't this a hilarious incident---eventhough it didn't raise the lips upward, definitely it should have the eye-brows!

sriniketan