1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hilarious Incidents of the Day - Write in Friends

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Meera,

Welcome to this thread and have a hearty laugh. Oh !! Gundu Radha made my stomach rumble . he he... That was very hilarious,, she did teach a teacher with temper how to smile he he

Do keep posting such incidents...

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Viji,

You colourful collection of hilarious incidents indeed bought lots of smile and the last one about autograph was very touchy too.

Do keep writing in.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey All There!!!

It just happened a couple of days ago...

As I was entering the gate of my building I could hear someome calling out, "Madam", "Madam". I just turned backwards and saw a short bald guy full of smile RUNNING waving towards me. The road outside is very busy and his move had made many stand and watch the scene. I did not recognise this character but did not know how to ask him as his broad grin was saying he know me well.. but before I could rack my brains with further questions, he said, "Most of the work is ready, just few days madam and it will start. We are speeding up... " What will start? What is he speeding up with ? I was preplexed. I quickly gazed at his fingers which was pointing towards one of the shop which was being renovated. I quickly said, "O.K. O.K. Chalo nikhalthi hoon (I am moving)" and started entering my gate. I could still see all those eyes gazing at us.. The smile was still on that bald short guys face.. Dearies..... The funniest part is, I am still trying to recollect his name and his identity.. he heBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Malspie

It happens tome also sometimes . Some people's face are very familiar but cant recollect who are there. Sometimes I myself ask them who they are.

Another incident once one lady was asking did u get back ur jewellery. I told her i never lost it to get back.. Then only i came to know that another lady resembles me it seems who i also know so she thought its that lady. Though i dont find any resemblence between her and me. Two three people used to talk to me thinking it is that lady.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

A few years ago, Mrs X invited her relatives to stay over her huge palatial bungalow in the outskirts of a district. The tired and hassled relatives of the city grabbed the opportunity and camped at her place. There were enough rooms for more than three to four families to camp with leisure and privacy. Like good hosts they had also tied cloth lines on the rear for each family to dry the clothes. To keep a check on the clothes, each family each of them washed their own clothes and dried them personally. The hosts had a separate cloth line for them so that their clothes do not get mixed up with others (good thinking).
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
    The monsoon winds had taken their route and their were bright sun showers sometimes. This particular day, the sky took all of them by surprise and it poured. There was no time for people to pull their clothes from the line and they stood helplessly watching them soaked in the rainwater. After a couple of minutes they observed that the clothes on the cloth line of the hosts were foaming and their was enough lather on each of them like snow. With the passing wind and heavy showers, the water that poured from these clothes were white and soon they formed a thin stream on the ground. Everyone was surprised, as how the clothes gave out so much foam.. He he.. nothing yaar. They were too lazy to rinse them thoroughly and the rain did the job much to their embarrassment of the ladies who hosted the guests… Some one told me, they were all hushing hushing the rest of the day..
    Wasn’t that hilarious, it was friends,, you must have been there … you would agree with me.. he he.. hea ha..

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,
    That's a nice one...this reminds me when i husband used to Harharthe children who refused to take a bath, to stand in front of the water-hose, so that they can finish their job of bathing, in just one go...how is that...

sriniketan

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi to all:hiya,sometimes our neibh's will do,talk fuuny things....
    my neighbs' he is a IT guy,whatever he talks itz all a funny words.....oneday he told us that he likes his son's attitude very much,who is just a month baby,what he is telling is his son is doing exercise by himself,he is doing like cycling,he is exercising,v didn't teach him anythingBig LaughBig Laugh:crazy
    Another day he told,when he was travelling with us he is asking why this car is not automically switch on the indicator when turns left or right:idea, :bowdownwhat v can say????:crazy
    brilliant isn't it???? car manufactures should note this point....may be itz not a bad ideaBig Laugh

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vivbass,

Your neighbour is a real cartoon character. How silly he can get! Very hilarious.

Thanks for digging this thread and posting it here. Humour is the best medicine for all troubles and sharing it with others is an art. You have done it well. :bowdown:bowdown.

Thank you once again.