1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

High Blood Pressure

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Ooviya, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

What is the normal level to be maintained for Blood Pressure.?
    Find below are the BP report of me and my hubby.

I would like to know about the report more in details.Can someone help let me know more in this regard..

myself-90/60 hubby-150/107

I Know normal is 120/80.
    So myself low Bp and for my Hubby high Bp.

I am worried about, what is next and how to rectify? :drowning

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Hi

How did you get this report? How many times have you monitored the readings? Has it always been like this? Please don't do anything on your own assuming that it will fix the situation. There must be a reason why the readings are so for both of you. My view is that you should consult your family doctor about it and go with what he/she tells you to do. You don't want to be doing things that is going to cause more strain to the heart. Please seek medical advice for your concerns.

1 person likes this.
  3. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

k.sure.:thumbsup

4. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Healthy Diet, keep the High Blood Pressure away …. If you are suffering from high blood pressure, pay special attention to your diet as it can go a long way in curbing your illness. Make sure to reduce the intake of salt, include more vegetables, whole grain products, fruits, and low-fat dairy foods in your diet.

With changing lifestyle, high dietary fat, low fibre intake, obesity and trance obesity, high blood pressure, can be life-threatening and comes without obvious symptoms. On extreme condition HBP may lead to heart attack.

It's never too late to change lifestyle! Keeping weight in check, eating a healthy diet & giving up on harmful habits can reduce the hypertension risk.

5. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Agree with all.
    Also buy any simple BP check monitor.
    It will help to monitor BP at home.
    Take care.

Geetha