1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hiding "me" Infront Of Life Partner

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Reesha, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The way you distribute your salary is similar to how your husband distributes his time.

sbonigala, Amica, SGBV and 3 others like this.
  2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

This guy is talking with a married woman about her relationship with her husband.
    No decent, good man will do this.
    He can save all your chats and blackmail you
    In future.

Men who talk sweetness are usually dangerous.
    Your husband is also at fault here.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  3. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

With 2 kids, expecting longer foreplay ummm.... While he is still interested to have the intimacy with you with once a week.... That's what a lot of women would wish for I guess.
    I dont even have kids yet and we hardly get intimate like once or twice a month probably thanks to the hectic working hours of us both.
    Dear OP, what I mean is, you are blessed with a good husband. Please don't ruin your marriage by talking and sharing about your husband and marriage to a 3rd person. Be it this "dreamy man" or anyone.

Yes your dh is at fault for being too busy to even spend time with wife n kids. This is something you need to work on.

Perhaps a small weekend getaway or a mini vacation might bring you both a lil closer at emotional level?

I feel the emotional connect has been lost. Rectify the reasons and try to make your husband realise where his priorities are.

Reesha, Sunshine04 and Angela123 like this.
  4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

OP,

Keeping aside your selfish nature or your husband's miserly nature, the first and most important rule in marriage is 'never ever ever share your personal issues with a third person'! You never know when and how it will come back to haunt you!

I did that with my own sister and trust me, i faced hell for that. So i keep everyone (my kids, my mom , his mom included) at an arm's distance from our problems. I try to see if i can sort it by myself otherwise, sometimes, when i unable to see a way out, i write it down and sit on it for a few days to see how or what i can do to make my life easier.

If you cant get your partner to change, change yourself for the better!

Vaikuntha likes this.
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op...don't play with fire.

As for mechanical sex...tell husband you are not happy with it and want more participation from him.
    Move to a seperate bedroom . Don't expect the ' normal ' with kids in the bed.

If that is not possible right now ,then accept it as temporary arrangement till you get your bedroom to yourself.
    Plus....you also make some moves .
    Foreplay is not just his responsibility op.

6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Mechanical ? A good mechanical joy should not involve anyone else but fully charged (lithium) batteries. Plug-in's work much better, because of consistent output (i.e., the origin of putout :tonguewink: in etymological terms), but then you'd have to deal with chords and such. Never a good thing.
    OP ought to (totally and completely) leave that poor husband out of it. What is the point of that 1% ?
    All of the following would be moot, when OP may use that x% (whatever she spends on her own joy) and does not have to divulge how she spends it.

Sunshine04 likes this.
  7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Don't play with fire @Amulet
    Patrol will be out for you ...:)

Kids in bed, inlaws in the house, which means action can't just shift to the living room or any other fancy place either.....love life can be tough.
    Only the promise of better times ahead can keep the spirit alive.

Op should keep faith.

Needtobestrong and Amulet like this.
  8. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Anyway you can shift kids to a separate room? As yellowmango replied it's so tough to get privacy and be in the mood when elderly in laws are two kids are there at home..can the kids sleep next to in laws? If the spare bed room is used by them....Or at least make one kid sleep in in laws rooms and other kid if very small in your room so you get privacy after kid goes into deep sleep..

Reesha likes this.
  9. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

some how i convinced with this logic. thanks :). in that video she siad lovely...bubly talking men may not perfect like serious guys

Sunshine04 likes this.
  10. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

:) you are indirectly saying not convinced by any other post .:smirk: