1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden Spy Camera ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello

I have two beautiful kids.

But my husbands behavior is completely bizarre. I dont want to ruin the marriage unnecessarily but I want to know whats going on. Can I tap his calls? Can I install spy cameras ??

He practically suffocated me with a pillow cause kids were not asleep by 10 saying im not doing my duties.

Confused. Same guy used to say im socially isolating kids when I did not want to go to parties at night which run past 11 pm indian birthday parties run late.

Desperate. Help!

2. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

Huh? What?
    You have bigger issues to tackle first rather than cameras. I honestly think you should do that before worrying about spying.

3. UnicornLady

UnicornLady New IL'ite

Dear OP, Please keep an eye and be careful. This behavior of your husband suffocating you with a pillow is totally not acceptable.

Did you ask him why he did that? And how can he do such thing?

4. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

I have gone through your many threads in the past.
    Dear OP, please don't mistaken me for saying this. Trust me I have full empathy for you and that is why I am saying this.

I have a feeling that you are mentally suffering from a mild form of hallucination or extreme anxiety.
    Previously you were obsessed with period smell despite washing your hands.
    I'm not judging you here. Just being very concerned abt your mental health.

Please help yourself. I might be totally wrong too but based on your past posts and this post I had to say this.

Forgive me if its wrong and if indeed really your husband tried to suffocate you with pillow - this can come under attempt to murder and he could even be jailed.
    If at all this above incident is true, please pack ypur bags , take your kids and contact some helpline and get out asap!

But if you "feel" he had done that, yet if it didnt in real happen, I don't know but please you need a proper counseller.

Please dont take me in wrong sense. I only want good for you.
    Only you know the truth. So take a decision accordingly.
    God bless you

Induslady, shravs3, Angela123 and 3 others like this.
  5. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

I was about to write this. Don't get us wrong OP, but I too feel you need psychological help, based on your previous threads.

ImHuman likes this.
  6. ImHuman

ImHuman Bronze IL'ite

Exactly.. This is what I wanted to tell you after reading your previous recent posts. At a point you started believing in black magic and made rude comments on someone who took her time and indeed gave you valuable response. You started on losing your rational mind and believed that bad things were happening because your mother in law said so. In fact black magic, good magic are in our minds. We make selective perceptions, that's when we start to believe something.

We don't know your complete situation. You want to live with a person who tried to kill you? Or you just 'felt ' he could kill you really?

Take long breath, relax.. after your mind gets peaceful validate your thoughts...

Please write down your thoughts on paper. See if they are valid and there is ample proof for such thoughts.

Some errors our minds make in thinking which lead us to anxiety , depression and
    Debility

Labeling,

Disqualifying positives,

Selective perceptions, perfectionism.... and many more.

Please have a look at ' Feeling Good' by Dr David Burns a well known psychiatrist in USA. It's just a 5 $ book and could save many lives.

I personally feel all these mental illnesses stem from our unhappiness and lower sense of well being . Please take a note of what is making you unhappy..what is that you want that is not happening in your life , make peace by yourself, Be relaxed and use your rational mind and closely see what is happening in your mind . What are the situations you are in, what are your thoughts ? Your responses for such thoughts.. . validate are they rational ?

Start feeling good and grow strong and live a peaceful and great life.

And please don't take us wrong. We indeed write responses in your best interest. Hope my post makes some sense to you.

iyerviji and shama146 like this.
  7. ImHuman

ImHuman Bronze IL'ite

And dear #EagerforInfo i notice some errors in your thinking which I can make out from your posts

1. Disqualifying positives
    2. Jumping to conclusions ..

And your obsessive episode on periods clearly shows you are extremely anxious now, partly could be because you have an infant.. . Continuously caring for a baby with other young child at home, husband whom you don't trust ( we don't know what he is really up to), sleep less nights.. it could be stressful at physiological level. Please take care you rest properly and please be peaceful.
    Don't think of any negative things until you gather strength. Say give it a year.. don't argue with your husband, just enjoy your children ..
    Replace the negative things in your mind by positive things.. like replacing bothering for unknown by joy of having beautiful children..
    Let whatever happen you are going to ' live the day'.

And regarding your OCD , one known therapy for it is Response Prevention.. Here when you might have compulsion to do something which you know is not valid ..at this point you please see that you don't need to respond to the compulsion, or need to curse yourself.. Just observe the compulsion, let it come and go. Don't react to it.. Like water which flows from your feet.. it comes and goes... Don't react to it. If you try to stop the water it comes in full force.

. Please remember this anaology as the Golden rule.

Have a Good day ! Our love to you and your children!

8. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

OP requests for help and then the above is the type of response to surely very well meaning posts in reply. I had pointed out this, in an earlier post of OP also. Do not know whether to get angry or pity ! God bless.

9. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

OP,
    This suggestion is for your previous post too. If your suspicion is regarding your husband's EMA and you want to confront him with evidence, I would say the original first post in this thread makes sense. To me, someone must have an evidence to even openly talk about such things to a partner or to a lawyer.

If you strongly believe, his recent behaviour is not related to EMA, then spying will not help you to get to know the real reason. I am writing this after reading few of your prev. Posts. Bill your husband as mentioned by some ILites and ask him to pay and also take the money he is returning you. Invest the money to get into second career. Save rest in your account. Think what to do next after you find a job .
    Looks like your husband is not happy with stay at home wife. If you want to continue in this marriage, the first step should be to find a job. I don't think you call live a peacefull life as a SAHM with him.

10. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Find out the laws us your state about secretly recording phone calls. In most places you can install nanny cams but you should get expert advice about doing any of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.