Hi

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by sugunaganesan, Apr 17, 2010.

1. sugunaganesan

sugunaganesan New IL'ite

This is Suguna Ganesan, from Chennai. I am very new to this website. My daughter suggested me to visit and register here. I find it little difficult to understand this in this site. it will be of great help if some one who is very familiar can guide me out.

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Suguna , hearty welcome to this golden site for Indian women across the globe :)
    please see FAQ for the orientation of this site . see also forum etiquette for the rules !

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

hi dear!!!!
    this is an all in all website for ladies you get information or provide to others!!!
    their are many forums here!!
    In good to read/write forum!!!
    you can post your works like stories, poems and liife unforgettable incidents and also read others and give your valuable comments!!!

if you like to post some of your arts,crafts all then you can create a new thread name it and provide your works for others to view!!! you can comment on others work too in all the forms!!

if you are a book lover you can get books of different authors in book lovers spot and download it!!!

if you need to chat to others you can use community chit-chat in express cafe!!!

you can even go across various beauty tips in beauty and fashion
    health suggestions will be provided in health diet and fitness!!!

the other people here are called ILITES and they give you valuable suggestions for your posts and doubts!!!!

even puzzles,fowarded messages,jokes,music,dance everything is their for you!

in problems of and children you can get suggestions through family and relatins forum!!!

all you have to do is click the forums spot at the top and you can see all the corresponding forums in IL(indusladies)

so welcome here dear!!!!!
    here are our ILITES to clear your doubts in various forums so keep going and post your works!!!!!!!:thumbsup