Hi Malspie

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by AmritaPoorni, Dec 7, 2008.

1. AmritaPoorni

AmritaPoorni Bronze IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

I have read many of your posts and I would like to say that your posts among others were one of the reasons why I joined this site. I was very interested by the different topics in this site.

I am Amritapoorni. I work in Navi Mumbai. I have send you a friends request. Do accept it if you feel I can be your friend. I have certain queries on jyotisham. It was actually for a friend of mine who is very troubled now that I was searching some site were I can get a horoscope or an astrologers contact for her. She is really troubled. Sorry that I had to post a message over here as I think this might not be the correct place. But then I tried a lot to send you a PM. I checked the faq's but then I am just not able to send a PM to anyone.

Please do send me a PM and also could you please help me about the steps for sending a PM.

Once again sorry for writing in here for a help. Waiting for your reply.
    If you need any more details about me before accepting my friendship then you can ask me. I did not write any details here as this is not a PM but then again am unable to send u a PM. :-(

Love,
    AmritaPoorni

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I am sorry, you cannot receive or send PMs till you cross 50 posts. Malspie cannot post her address or email id in the open forum.
    You write that you are very interested in the different topics in this site.
    The only option for you is to interact in the forums which interest you.
    If you have joined this forum only to contact Malspie on astrological queries, the purpose may not be solved! Sorry!!
    Regards,
    Chithra.

Tomorrow, this thread will be merged with
    Malspie replies Queries on Horoscope, Vasthu, Fengshui

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Amrtia,

You will not get any Private Message facility till you reach 50 posts.

Most of the members do post their queries in the link mentioned in Chitvish reply above.

Secondly, I have stopped giving consultancy to friends of a member! The prediction facility is given only to members of this site.

She can join in as a member and post her query in the Malspie Replies.. thread under Queries on Religion forum.

For any good reason, she does not want to give her details in the open thread, she may have to add 50 posts to her credit and avail the private message facility! Once she avails this facility, she can send in the query, which will be answered in 10 working days.

5. AmritaPoorni

Hi Malspie, Chitvish and Ragini,

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I am new to this forum and am yet to make many friends.

Malspie,
    I will surely ask my friend to become a member of this site in order to get her problems solved. She is not living in India. Most probably she will go to some astrologer there. that is what she told me when I last caleld her. By the way, if I have any problems, can I consult you for your help?

Chitvish,
    It is true that I came to this site through a Jyotisha link but then after reading the blogs here I do not think it is just astrology in this site which interests me. I will soon be posting although I may not be as good as you people.:)

Thanks for all the love....
    Love,
    AmritaPoorni

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Amrita,

You can consult me for any help pertaining to astrology, vastu and feng shui.

7. AmritaPoorni

Thanks a lot Malspie. I am a working woman. Currently I am going through many traumas in my life and I feel that I am going through the most difficult phase of my life. I think this might again be GOD's way of moulding me into a better character. Will contact you as soon as I am able to send you a PM. Thanks once again to all of you.