Hi I want to know the best school list in trivandrum

Discussion in 'Trivandrum' started by annashankar, Nov 6, 2012.

1. annashankar

annashankar New IL'ite

Hi This is Annalakshmi, We have moved from chennai to trivandrum. And I want to know the best school list in trivandrum. We prefer the school which focus on communication(English) and extra curricular activities..

Thanks,
    Annalakshmi

1 person likes this.

2. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

Hi Annalakshmi ,

Heard tht Chempaka is one of the best school there .they give lot of importance to communication and ECA .

3. dashami

dashami Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I would also recommend if the kids are in Junior school. My nephew is studying there and I am involved in his studies. I had felt they give proper attention to kids and give adequate feedback. They also encourage kids in extracurricular activities. However, the impressions about the senior schools are not that high. So we are thoughtful if we have to change him and looking for other schools.

4. beena4567

beena4567 New IL'ite

Hi I am beena, can some one recommend me a good school in trivandrum for my kids ...elder one to Grade 2 and younger one to KG...I prefer CBSE

5. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Hello Beena,

A warm welcome to IndusLadies.
    Good Shepherd is the best. My neighbor's children are studying there and I've heard good feedback from them.
    You can also look for Arya Central School, St.Thomas Central School and Loyola

6. drchakravarthy

drchakravarthy Senior IL'ite

Loyola is Boys' school whereas Arya Central School and St Thomas are Co-education schools. I prefer St Thomas as they prefer more extra curricular activities than academics. Both have CBSE, ICSE and State Syllabus

7. LADIESINTERACT

LADIESINTERACT New IL'ite

loyola, st, thomas residentialschool, christ nagar , holy angels carmel school, etc . . st thomas is more advisible .