Hi i am in sharjah al nahdha my gir is 3 year old i want to put er in a gud nursery

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Flyhighbluesky, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

Hi i am in sharjah al nahdha my girl is 3 years old. i want to put er in a gud nursery. is ther anyone who can tell me in detail abt little feet nursery.. please help

Jelin

2. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Hi i am in sharjah al nahdha my gir is 3 year old i want to put er in a gud nurse

Hi

my friend's daughter is going to that nursery only. It is good.
    you can try happy home nursery ph no 06 5631772

Happy Home Nursery

3. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Re: Hi i am in sharjah al nahdha my gir is 3 year old i want to put er in a gud nurse

Hi,

This query has been answered in the play group section here. The list of all the nurseries and their contact no. is also provided. I would vote for Happy Home Nursery near May Saloon Park.

Parvathi.

4. Flyhighbluesky

Thank you ladies for your responses. I did get in touch wid happy home n it seems fine do you kno anyone who sent their lil ones thr?? and do you know anythng abt Happy Kids Nursery Sharjah?

5. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

One of my friend's son was going to Happy Kids Sharjah and they were happy about the school. They have tie up with Gems schools, so getting admission to most of the gems schools will be easy later on if you are keeping that as an option.

Regards,
    Ansu

1 person likes this.
  6. Flyhighbluesky

Hey Ansu,

Thanks for the info and yr time. i ges needless to say how "brain-tortureing" it is to choose for our kids!! Well i can only imagine the added chaos when they start makin their own choices!! Lol!

Take care,
    Jelin