1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Girls

Discussion in 'Adoption' started by amritsidhu, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amritsidhu

amritsidhu New IL'ite

Hi 1234aaaa,i cried eversince i had read your statement that you want to give away your baby the reason of smile i do not know why?but i wish i had this baby as i am childless married twice 1st time got pregnant 3times but lost my babies as per spontenious misscarriages.my ex divorced me reason i was not able to full term delivery ,now married again to seek a baby of my own since 3 1/2 yrs back had 3times in vitro never succeed in same ready all to smile again by adoption ,will you make me the lucky one to have this baby i have so much love for babies you will ever regret. i hope your hubby is ready for same as you are. Give kisses to lovely soul from me too.....and a big hugggggggggg........
    MODERATOR: Dear Amritsidhu - Please do not open a new thread to respond to an already closed thread. I can understand your concerns and feelings but i must close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010

2. amritsidhu

amritsidhu New IL'ite

Hi 1234aaaa

I do not know if you still want to give your baby away i am an indian female and i am an RN here and my hubby is IT admin we will love to have this baby if this option is still open.i belong to a punjabi family and my hubby is punjabi too born in singapore.we were going to file a case with cara to adopt a girl from india if you have not started feelings towords this loving your baby. we will love to have him my hubby is a citizen i will be next year too.Ton so love and kisses to the baby...............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.