1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Girls

Discussion in 'Adoption' started by amritsidhu, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amritsidhu

amritsidhu New IL'ite

Hi 1234aaaa,i cried eversince i had read your statement that you want to give away your baby the reason of smile i do not know why?but i wish i had this baby as i am childless married twice 1st time got pregnant 3times but lost my babies as per spontenious misscarriages.my ex divorced me reason i was not able to full term delivery ,now married again to seek a baby of my own since 3 1/2 yrs back had 3times in vitro never succeed in same ready all to smile again by adoption ,will you make me the lucky one to have this baby i have so much love for babies you will ever regret. i hope your hubby is ready for same as you are. Give kisses to lovely soul from me too.....and a big hugggggggggg........
    MODERATOR: Dear Amritsidhu - Please do not open a new thread to respond to an already closed thread. I can understand your concerns and feelings but i must close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010

2. amritsidhu

amritsidhu New IL'ite

Hi 1234aaaa

I do not know if you still want to give your baby away i am an indian female and i am an RN here and my hubby is IT admin we will love to have this baby if this option is still open.i belong to a punjabi family and my hubby is punjabi too born in singapore.we were going to file a case with cara to adopt a girl from india if you have not started feelings towords this loving your baby. we will love to have him my hubby is a citizen i will be next year too.Ton so love and kisses to the baby...............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.