Hi friends please help me with your valuable suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Gayz21, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Gayz21

Gayz21 New IL'ite

Hi Friends, i was in a long process of ttc for past 5 years. I had 2 missed abortions in 3 months and 2 years after marriage. So terminated the by D&C. Now i m in treatment for an year. i had PCOD So we did laproscopy. And attempted 7 cycles of IUI, my husband's motility was 40% so after post wash it improved to 90% but nothing succeeded. Again when we went for semen analysis this my dh was diagonized with teratozoospermia (with <2% of morphology). Now the doctor is saying that this sample is not at all suitable for IUI and suggesting to go for IVF treatment. I m very much confused how to proceed next. Please friends guide me with your valuable suggestions.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Gayz,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here..
    Please repeat the semen analysis once more before taking up any decision. Try the home remedies for your DH to improve sperm count and motility issues. Whether your DH is facing stress these days, try to cut down it if so. Stress affects bother partners much!
    You can take your DH to andrologist too, they will prescribe some tablets to improve the conditions. Try all these before jumping to IVF.

Hope soon you will hold your LO! All the best!

3. Bhavyac

Bhavyac New IL'ite

Hi Gayz

Wanted to know from you what was the best solution to the problem you have posted. Did you conceive ?