Hi - Anyone from Jeddah?

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by anitha78, Jun 21, 2009.

1. anitha78

anitha78 New IL'ite

Hi :)
    this is anitha Venkat.. will be soon moving to jeddah...Is there anybody from jeddah ...how to find ladies from the same? ...can anybody guide me..looking out for new friends to have fun and to start a new life in jeddah...Me married no kids...

have fun
    Cheers:wave

2. lathastayz

lathastayz New IL'ite

hi anitha,
    i m also moving to jeddah.still u r n jeddah r u moved to some other places.
    plz tell me abt jeddah.
    many of them threatening me that jeddah is so strict country where u cant enjoy more.
    plz reply me abt jeddah.i got married and i have kid.

3. dipalideshpande

dipalideshpande New IL'ite

Hi Anita, Latha,

We are also shifting to Jeddah. Please tell more about Jeddah. Are you settled there now? My son is 6 yr old. Please suggest some good cbse school. Also please tell me aout compound system.

Thanks,
    Dipali

4. shijisujith1703

shijisujith1703 New IL'ite

@lathastayz : True, KSA being an Islamic country follows the sharia law, but it is not as bad as most depict it to be. Yes, you will have to wear an abaya, however with passage of time, I believe you will find it comfortable. My wife just loves the fact that she can jump out of bed, comb her hair and come to a classy restaurant with me for breakfast wearing an abaya over her PJ’s.
    Life is easy here; you will be able to find like-minded people as there are a lot of cultural groups here. Join one and you will have more friends than what you had hoped for. The city is safe and travelling back to India can be done in a heartbeat.
    Hope you find everything that you are looking for here. Cheers.

@Dipali : there are a lot of compounds over here in Jeddah, the average rent ranges around 90K-150K/ year with all amenities (in some cases).

5. anitha78

anitha78 New IL'ite

hi latha ...

i am anitha . guess u r in jeddah now ....u must have explored jeddah by now ...hope u liked it ...me moved to jeddah a year back ..n now i am a mother of 15 month old baby girl ....life here is fast with my baby ...nice meeting u here in Indus ladies ...keep posting

cheeres