Hey everyone I am 5 weeks pregnant:)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sravugarimella, Jul 4, 2007.

1. sravugarimella

sravugarimella New IL'ite

hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some news with u all. I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second child.. I am so happy but more than that I am nervous. I already have 1 child who is 5 yrs but its been so long I forgot the whole process.

I am really worried because I dont have many symptoms like morning sickness and stuff, but I do have some.. It would be nice if someone who is or has been in the same boat can share their views. My tummy hurts from time to time, is it normal?? Specially when I am walking and sitting at my desk whole day for work.. I guess unless this 12 weeks period passes I wont be confirmed that I am really pregnant..

Love to hear from u..

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi Sravugarimella

congrats... don't be so worried... everything will be ok.. just enjoy.

take care
    luv
    Huma

3. GayathriSundar

GayathriSundar Senior IL'ite

Hi Sravugarimella,
    Congratulations!
    As Huma said don't worry, everything will turn out fine.
    I did not have any morning sickness... I did not throw up once in my pregnancy. (I gave birth to my son last dec - dec 29). But my stomach felt queasy all day long!
    For me eating a sandwich with cucumbers in the morning helped. Also lots of lemon and ginger helped.

Goodluck!
    Gayathri

1 person likes this.
  4. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    COngrats!!
    You need to take good care of yourself and baby.
    So don't worry.

~Punitha

1 person likes this.
  5. Tagor

Tagor Guest

Hey Congrats!

Thats a wonderful news to share !

dont worry about morning sickness n vomitting ............even i did not vomit once during my pregnancy........ i was so concerned , kept on asking the doc if its ok.... she said that some people dont have it at all.

Take good care of urself ......... but why do u have to wait till 12 weeks to confirm. The self-pregnancy test does give accurate result ...... n u can have a go at it even now.

:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  6. karuth

karuth New IL'ite

Hi,
    Congratualtionssssss on your second baby.

Every body and every pregnancy will be unique...SO dont worry..Just cherish your times...As a fact I will tell u onething..I had morning sickness and threw up thrice daily :cry: till I was 6 months...Nothing stayed in my tummy...Why I am saying is just be happy taht u dont hav that....treat urself lucky...(though I know we will hav doubts)

As a comedy ....." I will sit in my place to work..I will start feeling vomitting sensation..I will run to restroom in my office..No vomit.Then everything will seem okay.I willc ome to place again...I will start feeling taht I am goin to vomit immdly and so I will turn from my system.. and run to washroom...No vomit...wait for a while...okay..teh sensation is gone....come to place..again..:-D "..at last twice a day I will vomit.But thruout I will hav the sensation...In office bus too I will hav carrybags and lemon and catch window seat and....hmm.....

Its verrrry hard to hav nausea...cant cook..not only u..even if someone else at home cooks u will vomit..heehee..

--karthika.

PS: My son is going to be 3 yrs old.. next week.

7. rakshak

rakshak New IL'ite

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

It is good thing that you don't have vomitting yet. Enjoy your pregnancy and eat good and healthy food when you can.

I am 8 weeks pregnant and my nausea and vomitting started from 7th week.
    Hope it will stop after 12th week.

If you get a chance read what to expect when you are expecting book.It is really informative.

1 person likes this.
  8. sravugarimella

sravugarimella New IL'ite

Thanks for ur msgs everyone. I guess i am just being paranoid. I am alright today and will try be positive through out..

Rakshak, may be u can give me some sugegstions as I am junior to u in this process:) Did u experience any tummy cramps, I have some pain sometimes as I sit at my desk whole day..but in the night when i get some rest i will be ok..did that happen to u..

9. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Sravanti,

This is great news...congatulations.

Hum do hamare do:)

Warm regards
    Roopa.

10. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sravanthi

Congrats on ur pregnancy. have a happy pregnancy!!!
    I am also 15 weeks pregnant.
    It will be nice to share our experiences.

2 people like this.