1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heroines acting after marriage

Discussion in 'Movies' started by bluefairy, Jan 11, 2010.

1. bluefairy

bluefairy New IL'ite

Can Heroines act in movies after they get married? Will it be good to see jyothika acting again(with surya or with someone) ? Share your ideas dear ladies.

2. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

hello bluefairy,

well these heroines after acting with so many hero's get married.

i don't think jyothika or surya will have a problem with this is the easy way of earning. but some heroines stopped acting after marriage but it looks good jyothika with surya ( real chemistry can be watched ) but i guess all romantic scenes will be extremely hot.

but about jyothika acting with some other hero, we need to ask surya whether he likes( to share for money)with some other person touching his wife 's body.

obviously it does'nt look good. unless jyothika has some objection we should'nt care.:bonk

sreya
    "life is too short to live worried".

3. lotusgirl

lotusgirl Senior IL'ite

not to start an argument, but if jyothika is totally ok with surya touching other heroines for movies and Surya being totally ok with her profession while falling in love with her and marrying her, isnt that being hypocrite?
    I do accept most men are pretty possesive about their wives in general, but we are talking about actors here who make their living acting with other men/women.

So us as viewers , why should we object?? There are so many heroines who made a name after getting married in olden days..

4. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I feel if they are fit, inshape and maintain their looks and body well like hollywood heroines, they can surely act. But after marriage and kids if they are going to bloat, then they are going to look terrible in mini skirts and other western costumes.

Being married or unmarried is not my concern at all..

5. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

There are many heroines who have come back to acting after marriage. But mostly if you see their roles...they would be acting as a sister, mother or some elderly person. Unlike Aishwarya Rai who continues to act as heroine (mostly paired with her Abhishek), simran, khushboo, Suhasini, etc made a comeback as supporting actress. I doubt even if they are physically good whether they will be accepted as a heroine..