1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Herbs & their uses for healthy Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sweetoo, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sweetu,

No words to praise your work. Its awesome. Thanks for your contribution. Each and everyone are having some hair problem. Your tips is useful for each and everyone in some way. Thanks for giving it in a detailed manner which is easily understandable by all.

2. Roonay

Roonay New IL'ite

Hay to all,
    Herbs & their uses for healthy Hair,yes me strongly recommended to all and its efficacy gives the very very positive response,Thank You Very much for sharing especially for the nice image.

1 person likes this.
  3. AparnaC

AparnaC New IL'ite

hi sweetu....lovely remedies....i simply loved all ur natural remedies...few days ago i bought dried reetha..so now i know what to do..thanks a ton...by the way in case it doesnt suite me (i have vvvvvv sensitive skin n hair) can i go back to normal commercial shampoo? I have lots of white hair too n am only 32...any tips for that?:)...

4. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sweetu,

Really Nice Inforation u have posted. Thanks for the detailed Explanation with photos.

5. sarayua2004

sarayua2004 Bronze IL'ite

can aloe vera paste be used along with hibiscus and curry leaves for preparing hair oil( coconut oil) can it be kept in sunlight?

6. puppa

puppa New IL'ite

Hi sweeetoo,

Thanks for ur post. I didnt know anything about herbs. ur post along with pictures has helped me a lot. once again thanks.

I have one question, which is better buying shikakai/ reetha.... and then powder it at home or can i directly buy powder from provisonal store?

I have seen some ready made hair packs(like banjara products) at store can i use that?

7. bril

bril Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for your informative post. I have a long hair which i oil regularly. I have been using shampoo oflate because of time problems and my hair has been greying quite a bit. Your post has been very helpful.
    I tried your reetha shampoo method at home by soaking reetha overnight. I used it on my oiled hair(gingely oil) and as i was washing my hair, i dunno how some part of the liquid went into my eyes.. it started burning so badly and i couldnt open eyes for long time. It was badly red. Then i had to put eye drops to feel better .. For half a day i had irritation.. Has this happened to any of u? Or is it that I am allergic to reetha? Is it better to use reetha powder instead ?

8. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

If you get wet in the rain in a row, you absolutely must wash your hair, no exceptions. This keeps any potential scalp infections at bay.

9. DiamondK

DiamondK New IL'ite

very useful and detailed info on Ayurveda herbs. Thanks a billion OP. I will not stock up on herbal leaves to experiment making my own oils and commit to ayurveda herbs from now on.:)

10. archana506

archana506 Gold IL'ite

great thread!!! thanks for sharing..