HEMMARAGALA..Santhana Gopala Swamy temple a boon for childless couple.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by rmuramka, Sep 10, 2014.

1. gayathri999

gayathri999 New IL'ite

Dear ILite rmuramka,

I sincerely from the deepest of my heart congratulate you for letting all our fellow IL sisters know about the importance and significance of this divine temple which is beyond science....I am also planning to visit the temple very soon after reading your narration which was like taking virtual tour of the place....

Please could you let us all know whether we need to perform any specific pooja mentioned in your initial blog (i.e. silver cradle with a small baby krishna in it and did pooja to the idol for 48 days) before visiting the divine temple on Saturday or Sunday for swamy darshan and mantra danda blessings....If there is any specific pooja to be performed for 48 days at our homes before visiting...please could you explain in detail on how the specific pooja has to be performed for the benefit of all our sisters in their TTC journey's....

What are the things that we need to take for performing pooja at temple and any specific things to be taken care of while performing the pooja and mantra danda etc..

Please could you let me know whether the archakulu at temple understand telugu or hindi for communicating....thanks in advance....

2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@gayathri999,
    Hey there. Actually the pooja is very simple. We need to buy a tiny idol of baby krishna in a cradle. Daily do milk abhisheka to it for 48 days. There is a specific sloka which you can recite daily.

Om devaki sutam Govindam
    Vasudevam Jagathpathe
    Dehime thanayam Krishna
    Tvam aham saranam gataha
    Deva deva Jagannatha
    Gothra vriddhi Karaprabho
    Dehime thanayam seeghram
    Ayushmantham YAshasrinam

Pls google for the exact pronunciation. The chant is called Santana Gopala Mantram and is available in youtube also.

Once your pooja is done, you can find a suitable day and visit the temple along with the krishna idol you have worshiped.

I suggest you call the temple, to the numbers I have provided. They would let you know what all to bring while visiting. They had asked us to bring Rice, Pulses, Jaggery etc for danam to the temple and fruits.

The main archakas can understand telugu/hindi I presume. They are very friendly and give you all details over the phone.

Thanks,

1 person likes this.
  3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@rmuramka,

Thanks again for the details you have provided.

I have couple of things to clarify,

You have mentioned that need to buy a tiny idol of baby krishna in a cradle and Daily do milk abhisheka to it for 48 days

Should both wife & husband do the abhisheka and after abhisheka, should wife & husband consume the milk?

Should the pooja be done in the morning or can it done in evening?

suppose if i get my periods then can my DH alone do the pooja & abhisheka and consume the milk?

Also u hv mentioned that after 48 days v need to give the krishna idol to the temple- do we need to immediately give the idol after 48 days of pooja – the very next day or can v give it 1 week or 10days?

I'm sorry for troubling you with all these questions...... :hide:

4. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@RamyaHari2009,
    I am sorry but I don't think I would beable to help you with few of your questions here. Actually, since me and Dh are working and we have our problems of periods and all, my mom did the pooja for me. She spoke to the main Archakas of the temple and found out the procedure for the pooja. She performed the pooja for 48 days. Whenever we happen to visit my mom's place during that time, me and Dh used to do the abhishekam to it.
    Actually once the pooja was done, my parents had to travel abroad. And hence, they couldn'yt visit the temple immediately.

She handed over the worshiped idol in a box to us. So me and Dh visited the temple and finished our pooja. Once they were back, my parents went and visited the temple.

I'm sure once you give the temple a call...they would guide you appropriately.

Good Luck!

5. RamyaHari2009

@rmuramka,

Not a problem, i will call the numbers you have mentioned in the post and get the details.

6. RamyaHari2009

@rmuramka,

I spoke to one the archakas of the huchappa goapala swamy temple y'day - the number you have given in the post and they told me that my DH & myself need to visit the temple first- do sankalpa and then they will let us know the details of the pooja to be performed

They told us to bring ghee & plain poha when coming

Also we went through the youtube link about the temple and it was wonderful - some 2-3 couples have been blessed with kids after very long years of marriage

We are planning to go there one day sometime this month- am excited to see the temple :banana

7. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@RamyaHari2009,
    Excellent!! Actually, not sure how mom did it...but once we went there..after the pooja..they made us do the sankalpa....and gave us poha which only me and Dh are supposed to have. Do not forget to take the Santhana Yantram also, which they usually give but sometimes due to the crowd might forget.
    Try to go on the weekends so you can take the mantra danda also. The staff there is very helpful.
    Its a remote place...make sure you follow the landmarks on the road properly. Also if possible, on the way you have Ambegal Krishna in Mallur, which is the crawling krishna. There also similar kind of poojas are performed. See if you can visit that as well.

Good Luck to both of you! May you have a great darshan of the lord and bear the fruits of your pooja soon !!

Sticky Baby Dust.......

8. RamyaHari2009

@rmuramka,

Sankalpa- exactly that's wat the priest told me - we need to do that first and then he will tell us the details of the pooja

Thanks for mentioning about the poha thing, will remember when going to the temple

And yes the priest told me to cm during weekend only

Also saw the mantra danda in the youtube video - it was awesome

I have visited Ambegal Krishna in Mallur already 3 times, but no success so far...:hide:, however hoping for the best

9. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@RamyaHari2009.....
    Well we cannot say 'no success'. Everything happens with patience here. So , there would be delay but no denial!!
    Go with an open mind and have a great darshan. Do update us on how it went.
    And please do pray for all the rest of us TTCing. Lets hope we all get to hear success stories soon!

Good Luck!

1 person likes this.
  10. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Santhana venugopala swamy is very powerful god..
    After a long wait of three years, we got our daughter..
    My hubby's colleague said about this temple and we visited on february 2013
    they gave a krishna idol and we did pooja for 45 days..
    within 45 days i got conceived..
    such a powerful god..
    I suggest to every childless couple to visit this temple immediately..