1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Helping Children with Autism to Handle Their Emotions

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by kanthaeikon, May 1, 2010.

1. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Hi dears
    We have lot more in net for helping the children with autism. But I need to know how you are practically handling your children with Autism. How you are dealing their emotions etc.
    Hope who have the special children this thread will help.
    kantha

2. ilite

ilite Senior IL'ite

Hello Kantha,

From your post, I don't know if you are a parent of an autistic child or your are dealing with them in other walks of life.
    There are organizations that provide resources to parents, teachers, care providers etc . They conduct workshops , lectures etc to raise awareness , these events also provide a platforms for the parents to connect with each other and form groups.
    You many want to look for similar organizations located in your city and try to connect with them.
    Sorry could not be of much help for your request, but working for an organization that deals with autism and other disabilities, this is my best input.

All the best.

3. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Thanks dear. Actually one my close relative child has been Diagnosed. He is only 2 and half year old. they symptoms are there so trainers coming home and giving training etc. etc. My only worry is how he is going to handle this. and also worried about his parents.
    kantha