1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by swarnamary, Jul 8, 2022.

1. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

hey all,

I was regular user of indusladies but recently been a quiet reader, i am posting my unsolved problem here please guide me and suggest me how to solve this.

we went to india in 2019for my younger brother wedding, after the wedding my dad got sick in india and he had to come right away here for the treatment since its going to take a while for him to get better my husband told my parents,brothers to stay in our house till he gets better, it took 6 months to an year for him to start feeling better, meanwhile my sil got pregnant with her first kid while they are in our house, meanwhile out of suprise came my pregnancy news, while my sil is two months away from delivery, time went by baby born still everyone at my house.my older brother started their home buying process, it took them almost year for their house to be done, finally they moved out. my parents,younger brother is still at my house and me and my husband handling everything from bills to snacks to groceries which is becoming hard for us as i am not working full time hours because of pandemic. when i ask my mom when they moving out she take it easy as we will go , now that house AC need to be fixed its all in my younger brothers hand, he buys things only he need and whatever he feels like to eat. i try talking to my brother he even take it easy saying yeah but no action is being done here..its been 3 years i dont know how to tell them to move out, for everyone my parents saying we are staying to take care of my baby (who underwent heart procedure). i am okay with my parents staying here as its my duty too to takecare of them, they dont want to go to my elder brother house or my sister house..

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I would like to respond to your thread. But I have a couple of questions as the thread isn't very clear.

1) Are you living in abroad or India?
    Your post says you went to India in 2019 for your brother's wedding. That suggests that you were out of India before.
    But, the other line says, your husband asked your parents, brothers to stay in your house. What's that mean?
    Your house in abroad or your house in India?

If you all are residing at your house in India, then what about your family house where your parents & brothers lived before they moved in with you?
    Have you retuned to India for good? Does that mean, you guys will never gonna go to abroad?

Kindly clarify....

3. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

we been staying in USA more than 20 years we went back to india for my brother wedding in 2019, we bought a house here in USA couple of years back.. when we come back from the wedding my dad was sick and need to be hospitalized and he end up staying back and forth for a while.and everyone use to take turns to go stay with him in the hospital to help him out including my mom, brothers,my husband,me, sis in law, my sis...

my parents and brother use to stay in our house, but that need to be fixed now with the AC, my younger brother is waiting for what i dont know to get that fixed.

what my most fear is what all troubles/blames i have to go later on with my husband..