Help With Party Lighting .

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by stephy, Oct 30, 2016.

1. stephy

stephy New IL'ite

I don't know if this is a right place to ask this, but this is something a little urgent. My friend had planned a surprise party for her husband on their wedding anniversary. It is suppose to be happen this Wednesday. She had set up all arrangements by hiring an event manager and booking venues for so many days in advance. But her event manager messed up everything and now only venue is ready for the party. No necessary lighting or audio visual set ups have been made yet at the venue. We were looking for some audio visual solution providers and even found some, but they aren't either available on the specified dates or couldn't do anything on such a short notice. She is getting very tensed and desperate about the situation and we have to do something to help her. It would be great if someone could help me with any kind of suggestions or advice. Thank you.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

How can the event manager mess up the last minute??hold him responsible and ask him to give the solution.be very assertive about that

Also why don't you ask neighbors or google about the audio video?
    Sorry if I could not be of much help but I would really like to help u..
    I will also ask someone and if I know will reply the details.which area are you located?

stephy likes this.
  3. stephy

stephy New IL'ite

Thank you anika987 for your response. The event manager said they won't be able to arrange on the last minute. It was something no decent business does to a customer. We will deal with them, but right now we have a party to arrange in no time. My hubby has asked some of his friends about the same and got some contacts. He is in the process of discussing with a couple of guys. A little extra money may help in arranging everything in no time at all. Hopefully everything will be fine.

anika987 likes this.