Help with Aksharabhyasam date for my daughter.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by caringwoman, Jun 30, 2011.

1. caringwoman

caringwoman New IL'ite

Dear IL'ites - This site never ceases to amaze me with all the help / support that IL'ites provide to each other. I would really appreciate if someone can reply on the below.

My DD was born on 12th June 2009 at 9:06 am (Sravana nakshtram). Since she entered her 3rd year, we would like to do her Aksharabhyasam in Basara Temple (near Hyderabad). One of my colleagues was mentioning that there is something like Utharayanam and Dakshinayanam and Aksharabhyasam can be done only during one of these periods when there is no "moodam". I am really ignorant on these aspects.

My parents are out of India currently and would return in Nov 2011, so if possible I would like to wait till then (ideal case). However, there is a chance that my husband may travel abroad in Aug, so in that case I would want to do it definitely before he leaves without waiting for my parents. So I am requesting a few dates between now and Dec 31st 2011 on when I can do the Aksharabhyasam for my DD.

Thanks a lot for your help.

2. caringwoman

caringwoman New IL'ite

Dear Ilites.... Still waiting, could someone please help me on this?

3. Bujji123

Bujji123 New IL'ite