1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help To Motivate My Sister

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by anamica245, Apr 11, 2016.

1. anamica245

anamica245 New IL'ite

Hi everyone

This is about my sister. I am really concerned about her and when i tell you might say stop intefering in her life. She is married for 3 years . Got a kid now and is at present in my mom's place post delivery.

She has problems with a stubborn husband who does not listen to anyone. He has strong opinions and will not change and does not have worldly knowledge and thinks he is the best and he knows everything.
    Am least concerned about their married life as he is responsible and provides support to her .

My sister was working and quit her job since she could not manage work and job. Anyway she had problem conceiving and hence my parents thouhgt it was best for her to focus on it .

She has a single bedroom loan outstanding.She gets rent and the remaining pay amount for her EMI is paid by my dad . She does not stand for her rights .She does not take comments right verybasically she does not fight for any thing with her husband so everything has to be provided by my parents .

My mom do not want her to burden but keeps on asking me to ask her to motivate to go for a job. I am very positive person and hence feel that if we put an effort we can make things work. Her husband is not a bad person but has some ego and stubborn issues . He is fine with her going to work as long as she is able to manage both .

Why is she not putting an effort. She has some amount in her PF but her hubby asked not to use it and hence she is not even closing it .She should ask her hubby for the remaining EMI amount or close her .

My parents are really worried about her but she is becoming submissive day by day. Y is she not taking an effort to fight . Am married 8 years and sometimes we have to make our husbands understand certain things .its not always easy but it takes time but when she does not put effort and be a dumbo how will things improve

2. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

It's really difficult to change a woman after so many years..do tread carefully on this issue else her husband will think it's unnecessary interference..is he supporting your sister in resuming career? If not just motivate her by showing how working ladies are more confident and are able to contribute to family for leading a better lifestyle..also the prices of all commodities are increasing day by day and good quality education for kids doesn't come cheap..if she goes for job and even earns a small amount it will help.. Find out what kind of field she is interested in working in, maybe her previous job experience was very unpleasant , she may do well in a field of her choice...of course she has to make appropriate arrangements for childcare while working.