1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help required for my friend on her husband's behavior

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Chilbuli Imli, Jan 23, 2007.

1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

:)

dear cbi maya shd have tlkd to vina first time whn her BIL tried to take advantage of her not yrs down the lane
    i feel personally tht wotever has happend cant be changed but life dosent end isnt it so she shd first think out of ways to come out of the depression shes in
    and try to establish her footage on how to spend her life in a decent way in case she got to walk out of her husband and prepare herslf to face such situations taking up some job or some useful education where by she gains confidance and job rather than getting sick as a fri of hers i request u to give her the moral support and encourage her to take up some useful education / job and whn shes comfortable she can voice out
    cant she tlk to her husband saying y all this? whn u already knw the issues if u cant get along wht me lets part orlse lets live in peace
    she needs to change a lot at least now orlse ppl wil keep on taking advantage of her always throughout her life
    regards

2. MarsandVenus

MarsandVenus New IL'ite

Re: :)

This is awful but this happens and happens to many women atleast not the raping part but some form of teasing happens.

I am surprised that maya's sister indu did not put an end in the beginning when the rascal was taking advantage and making jokes.

Maya should have atleast talked to vina anyway better late than never. I think she should talk to vina and also both should tell indu. Put an end to that guy totally for fooling around like this.

With Vina's help she can find a way out from her own life too I think !

prayers on her way.

keep us posted.

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

hi,
    Please check the date of the thread and revive it.Else its not going to help anyone.