1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

HELP- re. indian groceries in fl and Indian veg restaurants near Orlando & Miami

Discussion in 'Indians in Orlando' started by ssraji, Dec 23, 2009.

1. ssraji

ssraji New IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am going (tomorrow) to Orlando and Miami for 6 days for Christmas vacation. This is my first visit to FL. Could any one pls suggest me the place for buying Indian groceries (like yogurt and frozen foods) near Orlando and Miami. I would appreciate if any one could tell me about the Indian Veg Restaurants near Orlando and Miami Beach.
    I have a 5 y old daugher. Iam planning to visit Magic kingdom, epcot and animal kingdom. What are the places or shows that I shouldn't miss in all the above.I plan to stay in Miami beach for 3 days. What are the things I can do near Miami beach.
    Thanks in advance. Any good suggestions are welcome.

2. AnithaSrinivas

AnithaSrinivas New IL'ite

Would recommend Woodlands restaurant near Orlando if ure looking for indian restaurants. And nearby the restaurant there are couple of grocery stores.
    I wouldnt recommend Miami beach if ure going with 5yr old. Instead goto Key Biscayne, thats a family friendly beach and its clean and nice beach.

Not much to do in miami with 5 yr old. and they do have couple of attractions like zoo, aquarium, but you would have seen much better ones than those..

Have fun..

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  3. ssraji

ssraji New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I went to a woodlands near ft lauderdale. It was nice.

Raji.