1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed for external hammeroids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by pihu123, May 15, 2014.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Allyssum for your reply. I am not at all eating green chillies nor adding chilli powder to curries but still i can feel the pain of severe Hammeroids. smetimes i feel because of this problem my mine my surrounding people are getting disturbed? Can you please tell me how to eat small onions with Buttermilk? Does eating Chappati will aggravate the Hammeroids more? wht is karuna kizhanghu legiyam..where can i get it..will this lehyam will shrink my hammeroids and pain? Please help me....

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  2. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

hi,

Butermilk rice and 4 to 5 small onions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

take this as your lunch and dinner.(also take boiled veggies)
    Breakfast - idli, dosai, oats.
    Snacks - fruits and cocounut water

Don't disturb and stress yourself and also don't consider surroundings.
    It will take time to cure. so, avoid completely karam for two months (surely relieve from pain)

Are you get suggestion from Doctor?

Karunai kizhangu lehiyam , i don't know where to get..

taking right food helps you a lot.

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thnaks Alyssum...

4. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

hello Pihu!

Hemorrhoids are painfull for sure, but i think you are worrying too much about it. I think many of us here have told you by experience that it will take a long time to heal. I have passed this phase so it is easy for me to talk cooly about it, but trust me if you keep worrying you will increase your stress levels and that leads to sleepless nights and more constipation.

My advice:
    Follow a good diet.
    you have to bear the pain for a while because it does take time to heal. you cannot expect it to disappear overnight. expect it to get better everyday. i had it for 6months post delivery. i was super worried because i had my parents to help me out, so i had all the time to browse aabout hemorrhoid and worry about it. but when parents moved back to India, i got so busy that i didnt have time to think about it. by end of 6months or so it got almost ok.
    if the skin has got stretched too much which i doubt, probably surgery is the best option. else i think go for some external ointments, sitz bath, it should be under control.
    regarding bloating etc, it might not be related to dal. post marriage lot of women experience bloating, gasy feeling due to hormonal changes, when they are close to menstrual cycle, this might be just because of that..have you thought about it

1 person likes this.
  5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

adding coconut paste or powder to the curries , eating Coconut raw, will cause constipation ,Gas and Bloating in the body...Any idea....

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

No repliessssssssssss............

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Does eating Coconut in food will cause constipation and effect Hammeroids? please reply...

8. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

I don't thk so pihu..

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks best mom....but as coconut contain oil in it, i thought it might cause....me too not sure of it...anyways thanks...

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

How to shrink the lump of external hammeroids inside...its very uncomfortable...if anyone have come across any ayurvedic oil or creams home made to reduce the swelling of hammeroids then please share with me...please