1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed for external hammeroids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by pihu123, May 15, 2014.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Need your advises and help Ladies !!!

2. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

eating non-spicy food will reduce the burning sensation but not cure the heamorrhoid. even i had stretched skin as i had normal delivery. i used to find it hard to sit for long, it used to itch and burn like hell. as i have mentioned earlier sitz bath gives a lot of relief when you have too much burning/itching sensation. cooling creams helps temporarily and you cannot use it like forever.

my experience/understanding of heamorrhoids is: it will get better with time. i got it 5yrs back and even now on days i pass hard stools it still itches and burns for couple of days and then it will be fine. stretched skin will shrink eventually....but for now stop worrying about it. eat food with lots of fiber i.e. lot of veg and fruits. prune juice is the best for hard stools. drink lots of water, walk which will help in digestion. dont sit for long time. do sits bath. if you are not able to do sitz bath, after using the toilet wash with hot water. (i have read that washing with salt water will reduce itching,you need to double check on this. i have never tried this before.)
    most importantly stop browsing about this issue, you will get scared more. i almost got convinced that i need a surgery when i got this 5yrs back. but i have survived with just sitz bath. so nothing to worry you will be fine, give it time and meanwhile you have to bear the pain. take care..good luck

1 person likes this.
  3. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Hi pihu

I know how much pain you are going through. Have you consulted any drs. I had hameroids but not external.Why dont you consult any ayurvedic dr. I got myself treated by ayurvedic dr. Dont have it anymore. Are you non vegeterian? In that case completely avoid chicken. I get piles when i hv chicken. So i dont have chicken. So no more issues.Have suran. Avoid spicy food.

4. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

If it hurts a great deal, you need to see a doctor. A surgical procedure might solve it.

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks FellowBlogger,Saps105,Guesswho for replying to my post. I did check with Ayurvedic and Homeopathy doctor,but nothing is giving me any good results.I don't want to go for surgery as i have seen that after surgery also it comes back again.So,please if anyone come across any ayurvedic or allopathy medicines for external hammeroids to shrink them permanently then please come forward and share the details in this thread which will be helpful to so many people.I know that people suffer from this kind of problem but doesnot want to discuss openely with anyone.in my opinion,i don't think this is such a bad problem not to be discussed.Every problem has a solution but will definitely take time to resolve.So, please Ladies help me out in this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can anyone tell me the reason that after i consume chanadal ,toor dal i tend to get more bloat and come under constipation?

7. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Dear pihu,

Sorry to hear tat u r suffering from haemorrhage. ..
    I had during my pregnancy n postpartum too .I know
    how hell it is..the very simple remedy I followed or it
    worked out is apply boroplus cream on tat part 3 times
    a day. .early morning drink 2 litres of water..it will
    be tough initially start from 1 litre..it will make ur stool
    loosen. .try this n see as it worked out for me
    Take care
    regards
    bestmom

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Bestmom for immediate reply and the remedies too..You had Piles before you conceive or after being pregnant? wht changes in food habits you had? Have tried everything but the size of the hammeroids are not shrinking for me...and somtimes pain me too a lot:bang...eating fibre food is good as doc says but when i eat Chana dal,toor dal,potatoes causes lots of gastric and are the main causes of constipation? where lies the problem dont know...very difficult..... May i knw the diet you follow not to have gas?

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

no replyyyyyyyyyyyy............

10. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Add hing to dal items..when u give tadka add a pinch..its very effective...u can also boil water add pinch of hing have it once in awhile...not daily..whenenver you u hv d bloated feeling..too much will be bad too..just a pinch not more than that..as i mentioned in my earlier avoid chicken completely for a while

1 person likes this.