1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed for external hammeroids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by pihu123, May 15, 2014.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Some one please help me out with External hammeroids. How to shrink the external hammeroids completely? Please help me out ladies..have tried out drinking lots of water,eat fibre rich food,tried whtever is possible on my part but still the pain and swelling exist..If anyone have tried any home remedies to shrink external hammeroids the please feel free to share...please.........please help me someone....

Last edited: May 15, 2014

2. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

by external hemorrhoids you mean fissures? or is it that the skin has stretched in your rectum? did you get this because of hard stools?

i got this post delivery hence asking you these questions? for me sitz bath helped a lot, you get some cream which acts as a cooling agent, and helps you relieve from itching and burning sensation after you pass stools. but whatever you do it will take time to heal

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Small Lump comes out from the anus..Thanks fellowblogger for responding to my post..I am trying to conceive and want to shrink them before conceive.So worried about it? They are not going inside...and pains like anything...if there is hard stool it pains like anything...

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

83 views and no one can help me !!!!!!! Please ladies help me and this is the community of ladies where we can help each other.Then why no one wants to help me out? Please share your hammeroids stories here openly....

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

wht happen ladies? 114 views and no help !!!!!!!!!

6. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Pihu, I suffer from hemorrhoids every now and then and one thing that helps me a lot is to do what is called a sitz bath.

Just fill up a basin of warm water and sit on it, so that your rectum area is touching the warm water. In addition to this, I find that drinking a tsp of mineral oil also helps me. I know how irritating it can be, but please continue to drink lots of water and eat a lot of fiber. Prune juice also helps a lot to act as a laxative.

Hope you feel better.

1 person likes this.
  7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Peartree for replying to my post.I don't know why ladies in IL don't feel free to talk openly on this topic? Is it a bad thing to discuss or the people who are suffering from these hammeroids have done something wrong in their life.These problems are a part of everyone's life especially ladies.

I am trying to conceive and do have hammeroids. Pains like :bang .Thanks for atleat replying to my post.I am from india and where can i get sitz bath.My hammeroids are big and so it doesn't go inside.Regarding fibre intake....Any home remedies or counter medicines will help me to shrink the hammeroids? What is Mineral Oil? sorry?If someone is going to office,then how come a person would manage with hammeroids? Can you please give me details about your diet too...That would be a great help for all of us...Thanks again...

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  8. Denni

Denni Gold IL'ite

Dear Pihul,

Sorry to hear that you are suffering from haemorrhoids. I had a terrible haemorrhoids aft my delivery. Those stinging pain are unbearable. It lasted about a month and I didn't know what to do except to wait for the pain to ease on its own. I wish I can help you. Did you consult a doctor? treatment or medication didn't work?

I understand your frustration but like me, maybe the other readers don't have answers to you problem and that's why they didn't reply your thread. If any of our reader out there happens to know the remedy or solution for Pihul's problem, please drop some advice here ok. tq

1 person likes this.
  9. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pihu

Sitz Bath is nothing to buy. It is just immersing your lower body in water to treat ailments of your lower body. So if you have a bath tub, just fill it with warm water and sit in it so that your rectum area is immersed in water. If you don't have a tub, even a largish vessel should work.

Also, I do not follow specific diet, but just eat anything that has a lot of fiber.. like spinach and other greens. Prune juice helps me a lot. I microwave it for 30 seconds and drink it and it helps bowel movement.

If it is really bad, please do not hesitate to go to the doctor. There are also some preparation H creams available in the pharmacies that you can apply and they will help.

1 person likes this.
  10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thnks Peartree and Denni to come forward and help me out in this regard.Besides prune juice wht other things can i take? Do u eat curries? In india we used to preapre curries out of various veggies...smetimes the masala we use used to be spicy which tends to aggrevate the hammeroids. So mostly you eat boiles veggies or normal curries?