1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me..!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pinkykunni, Nov 1, 2021.

1. pinkykunni

pinkykunni New IL'ite

Hello guys.. i am married since 8 years.. it was an arranged marriage i loved a guy before but my parents were against our love so i called off my feelings on him and got married to my husband and currently i am in USA..My husband doesn’t love me he treats me like a trophy wife.. he is selfish always into himself.. now my sister is getting married and her’s is love marriage my parents agreed .. i am feeling shattered at this moment my husband has absolutely no feelings on me my parents didn’t understand me at that point of my life.. always getting thoughts on my previous feelings which is wrong .. what should i do pls help me through this..

2. mohanmogi

mohanmogi New IL'ite

Hello mam,

it's easy to suggest than to follow, however, let me tell you few things.

Since the things have already occurred in the past, and now you are in a different track of life. May be forgiving would help you to get life to a better shape.

May be it was an option to clear your past karma the life track was changed, and still you chose it, I would suggest you to read the forgiveness affirmation available in the below link:
    Affirmation | Download in English, Tamil, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Bengali, Burmese, Russian and Marathi (pranaviolethealing.com)

choose, based on your language comfort, and read it daily just before go to bed. This would ease some energies in your life and may help sooner or later.

My wishes to have a peaceful life.

Regards,
    Mohan

3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

It’s all destined

4. sandhya2020

sandhya2020 Silver IL'ite

What you are doing is wrong.
    You have to take responsibility for your actions. You are an adult, no body can force you against your will to marry/not marry someone- so stop blaming parents. It was your choice to dump that guy and marry someone else.

Also, I didn't understand the relevance of mentioning that you are in USA after marriage. If that was your reason to get married to a stranger by dumping your relationship, then what are you expecting now?

When you got into arranged marriage, you knew well- there is no love, and you have to work on it. So that is what you should do instead of running away .

Anyway the other guy also deserves better than to take you back after you dumped him.So don't know what exactly you are expecting here. Your ex-boyfriend deserves to move on and be with someone who is loyal to him. Do not contact him and pull him into your mess.

You cannot control your thought but you can control your actions. Forget about your ex, and focus on your marriage. But yeah , if you husband is abusive, divorce him. Do not cheat.