1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me With Ideas To Come Out Of This Situation!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by deeprapriya, Mar 12, 2020.

1. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

keep 6 months time.
    1) start introducing kid to day care, alternate days, 2 hours first week, increase to 4 hours, then increase to all weekdays. Once potty trained and afternoon nap all came to routine at daycare he can stay even 8-9 hours. So by the time you get full time job kid will get used to the day care.
    from 3 years any way kids start some schooling. so you have to do this in few months you work or not.
    2) Whenever kid sleeps or at day care completely use that time for yourself, preparing for job or talking to hiring companies etc.. or to relaxng time for you.
    3) It takes time , don't stop what you have to do. Tell your H you need some time and ask him to not put pressure on you. Tell him you keep all the salary for yourself ;) then he may pressure less :smirk:

deeprapriya, shravs3 and DDream like this.
  2. Jagjag

Jagjag New IL'ite

Be cool, I think you're terribly upset. You are deprived of hubby's attention and care, he is forcing to get back to work. And you don't want MIL to come back also.
    I think you're too sensitive and don't want to compromise either way, which makes you more stressed and desperate. Your issue is more psychological.Take things light dear,don't make it too complicated.
    Once you're married and a mother, priorities changes. We have to compromise even if we don't like to.
    No one is perfect, we all have issues and hardships in our families.Try to adjust and cope up with the situation.

Relax!!! Be pleasant always. Enjoy time with your kid and when hubby is home, prepare his favorite food, engage in friendly talks instead of getting into arguments or blaming each other.

As you move on, rest of the issues would be solved naturally ....
    All good wishes, God bless!

deeprapriya likes this.
  3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

This one :grin::clap2:

Hosanna and KashmirFlower like this.
  4. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

I liked this point a lot, it brought a smile in my face, thanks dear, I am trying to keep myself cool....

KashmirFlower likes this.
  5. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

All the points that you mentioned here is 100% truet

I am very upset , and stressed I don't wwan my Mil back .I can't compromise with her. She will ruin my life. She is already doing her part .
    I don't want full salary like IT, whatever I get from home is fine, Once my son is full time into school may be in next 6 months, I will check for something like teaching to suit school timings.

But these discussions are sucking my energy. The thought of being forced to something is irritating.

6. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

The regular IT job / government job you don’t want to do will have people give their right arm for , willingly. Economy is bad, with coronavirus even worse. You will be lucky if you find a regular IT job, forget the work from home. Government jobs are stable 8-5 jobs with pension etc.

Your husband wanting you to pursue your career does not necessarily mean he is eyeing your salary. It could mean that he wants to secure your family’s financial future.
    If I were you, I would put kids in daycare, tell husband I would get back to work if he pitches in, do basic minimum at home and apply for a regular IT job. He still may or may not respect you but you will have the means to support yourself financially.

Hosanna and Anusha2917 like this.