1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me to get rid off dark ring around the Nose!!!

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vidhyasuresh1, Feb 7, 2010.

1. vidhyasuresh1

vidhyasuresh1 New IL'ite

Hi,

Recently I got Dark ring around my Nose. No matter what i do it still there. Please help me get rid off it.

Thanks,
    Vidhya

2. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hmmmm...you might want to try olive oil...use this before sleeping. Massage around your nose and leave on, dont rinse it...

If you want to try some products, you can google search "eyecreamreviews"... their products are really great...LifeCell cream is highly recommended...I use it in any dark spots on my face specially my eyes...hope this helps :)

3. sadafkhan

sadafkhan New IL'ite

If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark rings, here are some of my suggestions:
    Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it around your nose. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes

4. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

From what i have heard potato, lemon honey and curd seem to have good benefits in reducing blemishes, i suggest apply some potato juice on the dark area, then apply apste of lemon honey and curd (in equal quantities) on the area for 20 mins and was of with warm water

5. vidhyasuresh1

vidhyasuresh1 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the feedbacks. I'll try this and get back to you to thank once again...