1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me relax

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Pritirach, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Nivedi
    Yes all of you have definately helped me relax.Yes, even i have decided to spend more time with my kid , as he needs me more than anybody else.Thanks for your kind words.
    Priti

2. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Oh MY GOD SHANTHI!!!!!!!!!1 How could you read my heart(as it is matter of heart) word to word.

Actually i was expecting some soothing words frm you, as in a way i m yur culprit.I did not follow your golden rules.Yes ,you are absolutly right, Even i am having the same feeling that i have depended and trusted hubby so much and everY word Of yurs is 200% true.I wilL try to be more brave and less dependent on him in future .Actually i was very much trying to renew my relationship with my inlaws on my next trip in dec .Planning lots of gifts for them,trying to see thier positive sides and mainly ignore and stay calm and patient no matter whatever they say.But all this has shattered me and i dont want to do anything now but will still do it for the sake of doing it without any heart.How i wish tht my hubby could have agreed to few things, tht i am not completely wrong, i could hve got more positve approach towards them .It could have definately added to my moral and helped me understand them better.But now I dont want to and that's it.Infact he said he wants to improve it but has damaged it beyond repair now.
    Thanks for your suggestion.This time i will follow your suggetions religiously otherwise i may pay a bigger price.
    Priti

3. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hi Punitha
    Ya i am felling defiantely better now After i poured all m felling 's in my PM to you.They came out with lots of tears and now i m less suffocated.
    Thanks once again
    Priti

4. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

One additional advice - You should butter up your husband. Lay it on thick. Show him what a good person you are. How caring, how considerate, loving, positive etc. Strengthen your relationship with him. Then no matter who says what, he will be on your side.

I am glad u will try once more to develop relationship with in-laws. Make sure your husband sees your efforts. Call them up while he is around to check on their welfare. Ask them what do they need from here etc. When your husband sees you making an effort, he will surely come around to your side. Then no one can poison his mind against you. Ask him about his parents likes/dislikes. About their life etc.

This worked for me twofilds. Gave me an insight on my in-laws so I would know more abt how to talk to them. Secondly, husbands secure in the knowledge that his wife is a caring person, that he married the right person. Which will make him more comfortable in standing up for you.

5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi,

so how was your trip to the ILs.

How is your relations with your DH and family.

Hope all is fine with you.

Roopa.