1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

help me please

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by august2006, Jul 6, 2010.

1. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

drea friends,
    i am here for my brother. i am married. i have one younger brother. his age is 25 and unmarried. some how he is addicted to alcohol. he has to handle large amount of money and handle people working under him as he is the manager of the borewell vehicle. because of his work he will be away from home months together.
    since one year he is drinking and Lost month only we come to know about this.but otherthan this he is a good person. my parents are worrying about him.
    now my brother also want to come out of this problem. he needs help.
    please tell me the possible ways to stop him drinking alcohol.
    also suggest good rehebilitation center or hospital if you know any in tamil nadu.
    i dont know in which forum to post. moderator kindly shift to the appropriate forum.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

The following website helps you to understand about the TTK Rehabilitation Centre which helps your brother to turn over a new leaf

Treatment and Rehabilitation of Alcohol and Drug Addicts - TTK Hospital, Chennai

We have personal experience in our family and it is very cost effective, provided your brother has intention to change, will write to you in detail again.

Thanks, All the best.

JAI SAIRAM

3. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

dear saisakthi,
    thankyou very much for your reply. i will consider that center. may i know the duration of the treatment ( i think not more than a month) and the expenses. waiting for your reply.
    thank you

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010