help me out with the textiles in qatar

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Ilaan, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Ilaan

Ilaan New IL'ite

where can i find readymade salwar in qatar as im not quite familiar with the places here??would be very thankful to those who reply me as soon as possible..thanks

2. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ilaan,

There are lot of shops and boutiques from where you could get ready made salwars. LuLu, FFC (Airport Road), Purple in Wearhouse (Airport Road), Dulhan (Salwa Road), Bombay Silk centre, Shapes (C-Ring Road) and Parthas in Barwa Village.

Among these shops, I'd not been to Bombay Silk centre and Parthas.

3. Ilaan

Ilaan New IL'ite

thnku vry much sharmila..yeah i had been to few of the places which you have mentioned..but i dont find any latest model in there..so wanted to know whether there are any other those which i doesnt know about...thnks for a soon reply!!!

4. MadhuSharmila

Ilaan,

You could get good salwars here but not all of the latest models :-(

I've seen Readymade leggings and patialas in Purple, FFC and Dulhan...

5. Shylajasanthosh

Shylajasanthosh Silver IL'ite

ilaan,

you shd chk out dulhan...they also hav a facebook page. Im sure you will find a good one there. I wasnt very much impressed with bombay silk

6. Ilaan

Ilaan New IL'ite

thnku for the information sharmila..i had gone to bombay silk..frankly speaking they have none of the latest model..it was an utter waste of time..and the price is more than its worth!!!let me check with dulhan...thnks for that shylajasantosh!!! :)

1 person likes this.
  7. MadhuSharmila

Ilaan,

I am sure that you will like Dulhan.. I'd bought dresses for me only from Dulhan. They have a good collection of party wears and kurtas too... They always have some discounts too.. Don't forget to check with them.. I'd never been to Bombay silk centre. I just gave it for the sake of information.

8. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

Hi. There are a few shops in the new al matar centre, mostly Pakistani sawar shops. I especially liked the designs in PH design, they also have an excellent tailor . If you like lawn or similar materials there are a few more shops. I found the price to be much less than parthas n dulhan. Also there is one more shop taal the ethnic store near to midmac r.a. you can check there facebook page Sewell.

9. Shylajasanthosh

Shylajasanthosh Silver IL'ite

Hey Anamtvm,

do you know the names of the pakistani shops al matar.. ?I would be interested to go visit

10. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

Hi
    Its in the Al Matar centre, in old airport road,just next to shop rite. There are lots of shops in the mezzanine floor. I have been to Ph design and liked their collection, I can't recollect the names of the other shops.

1 person likes this.