Help me in finding a gud Gynecologist in Dubai !!!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Preta, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Preta

Preta New IL'ite

Dear Indus Ladies ,

I am staying in BurDubai.
    I'm in search for a good gynec doctor.Can u plz advice me on that.I am having some problem in conceiving and i would like to meet someone really gud infertility treatment.Any of your consulted Dr.Pankaj??If so plz post ur opinion.

Thanks a bunch
    Preta

2. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Preta,
    Welcome to IL. Im also having some problem in conceiving. Initially I consulted Dr. Saritha Kapoor, in GetWell medical centre in Bank Street, Bur dubai. But im not much satisfied, so i stopped going there. Now im planning to consult Dr. Pankaj, because i heard some good experience from my friend. I tried to book his appointment, but currently he is not consulting any new patients, so its may take some time to get his appointment.
    Please let me know if got his appointment.

3. Preta

Preta New IL'ite

Hi Anees,

Thnks for the reply.
    Even i tried to take an appointment and it seems they will resume again for new patients only by March.Also i would like to knw abt Dr.Saritha Kapoor as i was planning to vist her as i couldnt take an appointment with "Convice".Or do u know any other good gynecs??

Regards
    Preta

4. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Preta,
    Im planning to wait to get Dr. Pankaj's appointment. One of my relative suggested Dr. Leela Manjari, UNION Medical Centre Karama. Some of our IL friends suggested some doctor in Gynecologist in Dubai forum. May be you can get some info for that forum.

5. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Anees,
    I know a person who had one of her fallopian tubes removed due to ectopic pregnancy. after a few years, she consulted Dr.Pankaj. She is very happy with his treatment and now she is blessed with twin boys.
    Good luck!

Regards
    USHA

6. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Thanks Ushakrishnan for your feedback. It gives me more confidence & hope. That's the reason Im ready to wait for 2-3 month for his appointment.

7. Preta

Preta New IL'ite

hi usha thanks for that message. as anees said it give me also more hope...

rgds
    preta

8. vijipalni

vijipalni New IL'ite

hi preta,
    welcome to il
    seems like there is already few drs in the list...pls add dr.radhamani ...she s much experienced.one of my friends is going to her..she said dr is very supportive..if u want i will give u the clinics contact number...good luck
    regards
    vjh

9. tanvis

tanvis New IL'ite

hi u can consult to Dr.Muna patel in Zulekha hospital she is gud gynae i consulted there only gud r Dr.Indubala in the same only first try Mu

10. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi preta,

well actually ive heard abt DR. Pankaj. seems to be gud but didnt have any personal experience. ya but i did have a very very very bitter exp with Dr. Sarita Kapoor and couple of my friends also did. so please please all i can say is dont go to her. my gyn is Dr.Janakigopalan from Welcare hospital and believe me she is a gem of a person. she is highly professional. i had gone to her for both my babies.
    just trust in god and believe in urself 1st. and 1 day u will gv us gud news. so good luck to u i pray u conceive soon.

bye.