Help me Find the girl name

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by sivaramrm, Jan 17, 2010.

1. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

Hi Friends,:bowdown

You believe or not, I found there is a girl born for me somewhere in Northwest or North side from Trichy. My native is Trichy. Her District Starts with Valinam letter and again it is a three letter district, and takes one day to travel. I found the district is karur.

Her name three letter tamil word which starts in Tamil Valinam letter, Her middle letter is a melinam letter, and the last letter is a idaiyinam letter. And it is a name related to Goddess Laxmi.

Tell me the various chances what all the names would be available..

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

:bonk:bonk

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  3. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

What in the world are you talking about?? :confused2:

YOU have found the right girl for you, but you want US to tell you her name?? :bonk Dude, if you don't know who she is, how are we supposed to know? Think.

4. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[​IMG] clarity please?? are you searching for the girl?? or is it girl from your dreams?? Or you have these requirements and you want us to find a girl for you ??

5. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sivaram

This us too much. Anyways I could get only "KAMALA". Write it in Tamil & see.

6. kaverivenkat

kaverivenkat Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sivaram and other friends of this thread,

Please do not abuse this thread. We all are
    friends and sharing our views in a gentle way.
    This is not a matrimony site or our friends here
    are not counsellors to find out a suitable girl for
    you.

kaverivenkat

7. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply friends..

Actually am not asking you to find me the girl for me.. Just to find the name of the girl who really borned for me according to ancient Oaalai Chuvadi written by Vishwamithrar in Vaitheswaran Temple, Tamilnadu.. My Birth Details are just correct.. Even my parents name are just right, and my past is also just right.. So, i donot believe 100%, but may be there is a chance for that girl to exists.. :idea

She may be or may not be... But, just to make sure whats her name is???

I dont misuse.. I knew it is kamala... Just to make sure whether it is kamala... Thank you Deepa Rajesh..:thumbsup

8. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

Thx for your reply...

It is not a matrimonial site.. But lot of good minded people were gathered over here.. Actually, i didnt asked you to find me a girl for me.. I just asked a puzzle to find a girl name treating you all as my friends... And i didnt asked this question in abusing manner.. May be i didnt questioned correctly or you didnt understood it correctly... Anyhow thx..

9. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

I knew its kamala.. But they said it is modern.. Thats why confusing.. I just asked you all, not to really find that girl or in a abusing manner. She may be or may not be.. But to find a solution for this puzzle.. Please, is there any other option other than kamala? Name dont look modern.. I'll surely inform you if i found her... :confused2:

I knew it is over.. but what to do just a self blank circle not to hurt any other girl in the name of love.. Kamala may be or may not be, just a hope to distract myself.. Thx..

10. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

i understood... its weird...