1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find Rental apts or homes in Markham-unionville

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by kavithasrikanth, Jan 25, 2011.

1. kavithasrikanth

kavithasrikanth New IL'ite

Hello friends

Anybody know abt rental apartments or homes in the boundary of William Berczy public school.

We are moving to Markaham this May from Atlanta USA and found this school to be the best and it is difficult to find an apartment online.
    Please Help

Kavitha

2. siva18

siva18 New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha srikanth,

Any Luck? Did you find anything?

siva

3. Sumathii

Sumathii New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha

Were you able to find any? I stay in Markham. we stay in apts near Unionville..Hwy 7 & warden and there are some rentals available in our apts. let me know and i could send you some info. You can also search downtown Markham, where there are lots of apts coming up. The best bet would be to go thru Free Kijiji Canada Classifieds | Free Ads | Petites Annonces Gratuites, REALTOR.ca - Welcome and craigslist: toronto classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
    let me know if you need brokers details and I could pass on some. Good Luck.

Sumathee

4. kavithasrikanth

Hai Sumathee

Thank u very much for all the info.Its good to know about a tamilian(hope my guess is rite) before reaching canada.

Please provide me abt ur apartment details and also the brokers info.

let me know whether ur apt is in William berczy school boundary coz im particularly looking for that school.
    We will probably rent from June.

Thanks Once again
    kavitha

5. Sumathii

Sumathii New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha

Yes,I am a Tamilian as well. Hope to catch up with you whenever you come here.
    Our apt is at a distance of 3 KM from the school. I checked up at the notices in our apts and there are around 6 people who had put up notices about renting their place. Let me know, if you would be interested and I can send you their telephone numbers..unfortunately they did not write down their email addresses.
    I will send you the details of the brokers as and when I get.

I am not sure whether I can share my email address here..but not sure if it would be appropriate to share the tel numbers on a public forum.

Regards
    Sumathii

6. kavithasrikanth

Hi Sumathii

Thanks for the immediate reply.
    I replied u but it didnt get published

Give me ur apartment name,that will be helpful for me to find whether its attached to the school im looking for and to check availbility during June.

what type of apt,is that high rise or detached homes or basement or townhomes ?

How long u have been in canada? Please contact me through private messages.

Regards
    Kavitha

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details. Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member losing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  7. kavithasrikanth

Hi Sumathii

Thanks for the immediate reply.
    I replied u but it didnt get published.

It seems its not possible to send email id or phone numbers.

Give me ur apartment name,that will be helpful for me to find whether its attached to the school im looking for and to check availbility during June.

what type of apt,is that high rise or detached homes or basement or townhomes ?

How long u have been in canada?

Regards
    Kavitha

8. kumari02

kumari02 New IL'ite

Hi Sumathee:
    I am from India living on Enterprise & Warden (Downtown Markham). I would like to meet people. I see that you have a good helping nature.

Regards,
    Rajakumari

9. Sumathii

Sumathii New IL'ite

Hello Rajakumari

Nice to get a message from you. I stay in the condos nears Hwy 7 and warden..I am not sure if we can exchange any more information here..

Regards
    Sumathee

10. kumari02

kumari02 New IL'ite

Hi Sumathee:
    Good to know you. Yeah, I guess no personal contact can be exchanged over here.

Take care!

Regards,
    Rajakumari