hello

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by prasu1987, Feb 27, 2010.

1. prasu1987

prasu1987 New IL'ite

hi every one

dis is shanti. got married since 3 yrs.. last yr i have ectopic pregnancy.. rite now my doctor advised me to go for ICSI AT Dr.mamatha deeneyal..can any one help me wats the process and tests done their..wats the cost of ICSI..

regards,
    shanti

2. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

3. apavanireddy

apavanireddy Senior IL'ite

hi shanti
    its sad hear about ur ectopic pregnency.but dont worry evrything will be fine in near time.
    even this month i am also going for ICSI treatement with Dr.Mamtha Deendayal.
    already my stimulation and egg pick up stages are finished mostly tomarrow or day after tomarrow i am going for embrio tranfer.

at Mamthas place the icsi cost is almost 1 lakh 20 thousends for alla treatement like doctors fees,lab fees and drugs and injuctions all.

first u go to mamtha s place she wil explain u eveything

good luck shanti

4. prasu1987

prasu1987 New IL'ite

hello dear

thanks for ur reply..hw cme ur treatment is gng on.. and i would like knw wats tests vl dey do for icsi.. and i more thing is that is icsi and ivf r equal..vl they both cost the same price..and i heard that dr.mamatha deeneyal hospital vl be busy and we need to wait almost 4 hrs is that true..

ALL THE BEST for ur treatment

shanti

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  5. prasu1987

prasu1987 New IL'ite

hi pavani

as u said ur egg pick up has finished and ur gng for embryo trasfer.. den it is ivf rite.. In ICSI the sperms r injucted in to the egg..and i would like yo knw wats tests vl dey do for ivf vl the tests be painful