1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all ladies

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by sherryindera, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Misha_K

Misha_K New IL'ite

Hello from Pickering ---Originally from Hyderabad.

A big Hello to everybody [​IMG]

I chanced upon this site while surfing casually. It seems to be a fantastic platform to meet new people and share experiences.

Allow me to introduce myself.

I was born and brought up in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City>/ <st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Did all my schooling and university studies in the same city. I am married to a wonderful husband who is also my best friend.

I moved to <st1:country-region><st1:place>Canada</st1:place></st1:country-region> 3 years ago just after I got married leaving behind my family and friends. From there on life's been busy--Adjusting to a new role, new country, a new home away from home. But I am thoroughly enjoying this new chapter in life.

My job keeps me busy for the most time and then it’s my hubby and house. I love to watch Bollywood movies during weekends and catching up with family and friends from back home.

We are from <st1:City><st1:place>Pickering</st1:place></st1:City>. I understand that this thread is specific to <st1:City><st1:place>Toronto</st1:place></st1:City> but I do believe that its people who should connect and not cities.

That's about it from me now.