Hello September 2008 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by padmavathy, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Hey Padma,

I am also 35w 2 days but the kid is measuring a week ahead so I am hoping he comes out early :) .. my MIL will be extremely pleased if he comes on Janamashtmi which is Aug 23rd.

Yah weight gain is crazy at this time. I have gained 6 pounds in the past 11 days .. though most of it is water retention. But my total weight gain is 22 pounds only so my doc is not too worried. My doc told me to watch what I eat too but frankly I have given up ... I think I have been good for 35 weeks and that I can feed my appetite now that I am hungry every 3 hours. So do enjoy giving into your cravings occassionaly :)

Hope everyone else is doing well. Glad the list came in handy.

Cheers,

Pooja

2. tmlgal

tmlgal New IL'ite

i'm reading scary things about plastic feeding bottles ..beware and buy BPA Free bottles or glass bottles for infant feeding.

3. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Hey all lovely ladies,
    I am now in my hometown with my parents. Mom is taking extra care for me and cooking good food which me and my baby are enjoying alot :tongue But since I have GD, I have to follow a careful diet plan. Also I am walking alot which is the best exercise at this time. Doing 1-2 sets of Squatting also daily. But I am enjoying myself because I am getting a lot of time off from the job and relax :banana

4. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies...

How are you all doing?? Now that there is just one more month to go, howz the feeling...for some of you, it may be less than a month...

i am feeling a lot heavier, but i am able to work. i work from home but like pooja said, its difficult to sit for 2 hours at a stretch. so taking a lot of breaks in between..and sleeping when i like..i am planning to work till end of august or even as long as i am able to....my edd is sep 23rd. sleeping at night is little difficult these days..i get up every 2 hours...anyway i guess it will prepare me to get used to sleepless nights or frequent awakenings once baby arrives...

i am feeling the movements very strong these days...sometimes feel like the baby is pinching me here and there...i think the baby still has not gone on a headdown position yet...but i hear it may take time, sometimes even before labor to get into that position. what about you guys??

are u guys feeling any braxton hicks? i dont think i am feeling anything like that as yet...when does one normally start getting such contractions? is it normal not to get them?

my scan is due around aug 29th..have u guys done your 9th month scan? what did the doctor say?

done a little baby shopping last week...few more things on the list to buy...will be getting in a couple of days. i am not buying too many things right now, just buying the essential items and not buying too many numbers, as the same things could come as gifts after delivery and there will be too many of them.

what abt you guys...do update us as and when possible...take care guys...

smiles,
    radhee.

5. meghakapoor

meghakapoor New IL'ite

Hello Radhee,

Good to read that you are doing fine. My edd is sep 22. I had my scan 2 weeks ago to check on baby's development. My Dr. said that this will be the last scan.

I also did shopping last week; not everything but bought the essential items that baby will need in first month. It felt great to shop for baby. :)

I also feel baby movements very strong these days. I don't know how braxton hicks feel like as this is my first baby. But sometimes I feel "thump" sound in my stomach. But its not at all painful. I don't know whats this is.

Regards,

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  6. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hi all September mommies,

How you all are doing when you are almost there. Only one month is left and I am excited for all of you and for myself also :-D. I wish you all for a safe delivery and easy labour.

Hey Radhee, I also feel like my baby is pinching me sometimes specially during the nights when I wake up for a toilet visit and if I am feeling a bit hungry at that time then my baby starts pinching me really hard like saying "maa first give me something Rant to eat only then go back to sleep" . I feel so irritated because I am not used to of eating during the nights because that upsets my stomach but I have to eat to calm down my violent baby at that time. Its funny, no. My doctor told me that my baby is in headdown position actually I asked her because I feel like his legs are pushing against my lungs which is really uncomfortable as I feel shortness of breath most of the time, like something is stuck under my lungs Drowning, and most of the kicks I feel under my lungs around diaphragm only. But now I am used to of all these uncomforts as I know soon this all gonna end and my cute baby will be in my arms :banana.

Take care
    V n baby

7. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Megha,
    How are u doing? So both our EDD is almost close. so how are you feeling now? do you know the sex of ur baby? is anyone coming from india to help you out during delivery?

Hi vnbaby,
    so where are you now? In india or US? I sent you a long PM, did you recieve it? No reply from you? Ur EDD is oct 1st week right? Gr8 to know ur baby has assumed the headdown position. As for me, I am feeling kicks all over...so unable to guess in which position the baby is. Sometimes its hitting me on diaphragm, sometimes sides, and sometimes downward...I guess only the doctor can find out which position it is in.

I wonder whats happening with padma, priya, pooja, hemsat, raji, and monsi...there has not been any news from them of late...hope they all are doing fine too...

ladies, do keep in touch. lets be supportive of each other and update each other with whats happening during the final part of our last trimester.

All the best,
    Radhee.

8. meghakapoor

meghakapoor New IL'ite

Hello Radhee,

I am feeling good so far. No I don't know the sex of baby; wanted to be surprised at that moment. My ILs are coming in first week of sept from India. Everybody at home (ILs and parents) is so excited about baby as this is our first.

Regards,

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  9. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Good to hear that many of us are doing fine in their final trimester. I am feeling tired thesedays and also having pelvic pain which is very uncomfortable. I am trying to be active as much as possible but get tired very soon. My mom has come here and helping me. Yesterday, I had a doctor's visit and our girl has assumed head down position. But my cervix was closed and very tight at 36 weeks. Wondering when our girl would come out!!

How are other mommies doing?

Happy pregnancy and safe delivery!!

10. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hi September mommies,

How is everybody doing here?? No reply since a long time in this thread, I hope everybody is fine and eagerly waiting for the baby. Take good care of yourselves and give us a good news soon. Have a safe delivery friends!

V n baby