Hello September 2008 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by padmavathy, Feb 27, 2008.

1. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi Raji,
    Congratulations and welcome to the group!! Regarding weight-lifting, I had the same question and my doctor suggested that a maximum of 30 pounds is alright but then one has to use our discretion and everyone's body is unique.Just don't strain your abdominal muscles too much. But now with my growing belly I am finding it increasingly difficult to bend and get up suddenly.I have avoided lifting things thesedays.
    You can listen to your favourite songs or some relaxing music to calm you down.Don't worry too much about the job. Pregnancy is the most important stage in a women's life. Eat healthy,relax and enjoy your pregnancy for a happy pregnancy!!!

2. shweta

shweta New IL'ite

BowHello Ladies,
    How is evryone?!:hiya I am expecting TWINS, EDd is 14th sept 2008, However i don't know if they plan on coming early!Harhar Lets see do keep in touch! My other email id is

HAPPY AND SAFE PREGNANCY TO ALL

LOVE
    SHWETS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  3. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Hi Padmavathy, Hemsat, Radhee and other September Mommies,

Hope all of you are doing well ! My EDD is September 2, same as Padmavathy! Excited to have completed 25 weeks and hoping the last 15 just whiz by.

Wishing you all the very best for a smooth and successful rest of pregnancy.

Pooja

4. priyasuchindra

priyasuchindra New IL'ite

hi hemsat,
    About looking out for the sex of the baby.... we have decided to have it as a surprise.... tho' all our family members are eager to know the sex of my baby !!!! i feel there is no thrill if we get to know the sex of the baby before hand..... and there will be no chance for our friends and relative to ask us a curious question "what baby??? "......:)

so... take care and wish you all the best for your delivery.

Priya

5. priyasuchindra

hi Raji,

I could understand about you job tensions. As i was also in the same state of mind for my 1st baby. All that i could say issss....... just forget your office while you are at home......(tho' its a bit hard..... try to do it for your baby)

About the slogams that you could listen to......

you can login indusladies@gmail.com & password "indus123". This site has got Garbharakshaambiga slogams which are very good to listen. You can try to relax for an hour and listen to that slogam just before you bed time. I mean after you are done with your day's job.

Take care

Priya

6. priyasuchindra

Hi Radhee,

Nice to hear that you are doing gud. I had my anamoly scan done during the second week of May. Here the Dr asked me if i would like to know the sex of the baby... but we said "NO" as my husband too wants to have it as a surprise. Lets wait and see :)

I'm coming to chennai for my delivery.

Take care and wish you to have a healthy baby with normal delivery.
    Let your wishes come true....... (regarding the sex of the baby :)

Priya

7. Raji09

Raji09 New IL'ite

Hi Hemsat and other friends,

Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. Mine is a baby girl. Though my mother and MIL doesnt like that news, I am really happy to have another new friend in this world. I started finding baby names now. My hubby already started calling her by pet name and started talking to her.

I am having these sleeping positions and the bed problems. I am not comfortable at all and I wake up many times because of that. I know it is due to the baby and my changing body.

Do you people have any suggestions about pillows or other tips to take before going to bed.

Thank you,
    Raji

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  8. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi ladies and raji,

I am also carrying a baby girl...hehhe I am so happy!!! We are calling her VARSHA. But elders want her to be named as per the birth star:-( ! Same here raji...even my in-laws and mom preferred a baby boy first! Regarding the sleeping position, you can find some comfortable position using the body pillow or there are many pillows available for pregnant women.You could try out any of these. I know with growing belly its becoming difficult to get proper sleep.Also while switching sides, people advised me to get up, sit and then lie down.It's so disturbing to do this during sleep but have to follow it and really not able to switch without getting up because of increasing heaviness. I read somewhere it's a good practice to do it as it will prevent the umbilical cord from getting stuck around the baby's neck. After all, it's just for a few months and our little princess is gonna be in our arms...hehehe...I am all day dreaming about the baby and just can't wait to see my little angel. Enjoy!!

9. Raji09

Raji09 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Do you feel movement of the baby? How does it feel like? Butterflies, gas. What location? I am little confused about this. I am fat (not obese but almost at the borderline). I dont know whether it is due to this I am not feeling or because this is my first pregnancy. May be I feel but dont know that it is the movement???

Raji

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  10. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hey gals.,
    Hope u all r doing fine.,
    Sorry for the late response.,
    So nice to hear that some of u are having girls like me., may be this is girls season or what?
    I cud feel my baby move,kick nicely.., she kicks me a lot after my lunch, dinner etc.., wondering she wud be a great dancer..,

Iam feeling very tired these days., how r u guys feeling.., getting exhausted easily..,
    Do u go for regular walks.., or do any activities..,
    Do let me know abt it..,
    take care girls.,
    cheers.,
    Padma